Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
youtube drive-by applets.

ijava lifetime FUD creator download his ijava and create malicious coded youtube and other virus applets.it will FUD ur server but if it is crypted it will be changing digital signature and will be FUD forever. when any one opens the video java coded applet the malicious code is directly injected...

bye.............................................................

Looks awesome, just one thing, would be nice to post a little guide what link to edit

I don't know my way around these files and I dont know Java. Which files go where and what needs to be edited with your direct link?

[TUTORIAL] Java Drive
[TUTORIAL] Java Drive

The Java Drive By is basically a fake webclient that automatically installs your RAT server on the victims machine. its useful for when you have a paranoid slave that iwill not download anything or accept anything over MSN etc..

Step One

First you are going to need to download the Java Drive By Applet
I have provided a Link HERE
Credits for the applet:
84.6% php
15.4% The Messiah – Virtual Cheddar – Vitruvius (they were all me)

Step Two

You are going to want to sign up on FileAve
or

[To see links please register here]

(thanks to PerfectSyco for the find.)
or alternatively
Spam
So that you can upload the Java Drive By later.

Step Three

Once you have signed up on the website, you are going to want to Click the upload button, and upload each file seperately, Including your server for the RAT.

Step Four

Right, Now they are uploaded, your going to want to edit the Index2.html.txt from the webpage.
Now you going to want to search for “YOUR URL HERE” Without the Quotation Marks.
Your going to change that text to the URL of your server file. You are also going to want to remove the .txt at the end of Index and Index2

Step Five

Now your going to want to change the link of your Index2 file so go to:
Dot.tk and then change the link to something like MegaScape.tk or Claimscape.tk

So, Now our finished you just Send people the link and Well, you know the rest… Hopefully

IMPORTANT NOTICES

When uploading to fileave, make your server file FUD and RENAME IT to something other than server.exe

Quote:(01-24-2011, 02:49 AM)hayagrev8 Wrote:

[TUTORIAL] Java Drive
[TUTORIAL] Java Drive

The Java Drive By is basically a fake webclient that automatically installs your RAT server on the victims machine. its useful for when you have a paranoid slave that iwill not download anything or accept anything over MSN etc..

Step One

First you are going to need to download the Java Drive By Applet
I have provided a Link HERE
Credits for the applet:
84.6% php
15.4% The Messiah – Virtual Cheddar – Vitruvius (they were all me)

Step Two

You are going to want to sign up on FileAve
or

(thanks to PerfectSyco for the find.)
or alternatively
Spam
So that you can upload the Java Drive By later.

Step Three

Once you have signed up on the website, you are going to want to Click the upload button, and upload each file seperately, Including your server for the RAT.

Step Four

Right, Now they are uploaded, your going to want to edit the Index2.html.txt from the webpage.
Now you going to want to search for “YOUR URL HERE” Without the Quotation Marks.
Your going to change that text to the URL of your server file. You are also going to want to remove the .txt at the end of Index and Index2

Step Five

Now your going to want to change the link of your Index2 file so go to:
Dot.tk and then change the link to something like MegaScape.tk or Claimscape.tk

So, Now our finished you just Send people the link and Well, you know the rest… Hopefully

IMPORTANT NOTICES

When uploading to fileave, make your server file FUD and RENAME IT to something other than server.exe

People will download the file without seeing the replies (noobs/leechers) so use the edit button is much more better^^