0Day Forums
Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Social Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Social-Hacking)
+--- Thread: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? (/Thread-Apple-Watch-SEs-Any-Blocked)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - Proalgarsife438 - 01-11-2023

To those of you who SEd Apple Watches. Did any of them get blocked? I want to do an SE for one, but if it is likely to be blocked I won't waste my time.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - curculionid715550 - 01-11-2023

I've read on here that if it's a cellular Apple Watch there's a very, very slight chance they might deactivate it or mark it as lost/stolen. If regular model you're all good.

Be curious if anyone has had any other Apple products blocked such as Macbooks, Iphones, etc. ?

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - gerome511 - 01-11-2023

Not tried one myself yet but hopefully they dont block them.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - tailwaters570252 - 01-11-2023

Did EB on a normal Apple Watch, all good so far.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - cristabeldxzoptzjwn - 01-11-2023

Quote:(01-11-2023, 06:51 PM)K03NT3S31N Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Did EB on a normal Apple Watch, all good so far.

Know people personally who hit apple watches in bulk (like 10-15), never heard of them being blocked

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - brunelleschi13 - 01-11-2023

All the Apple Watches I've hit for have been fine as far as I'm aware. For cellular models theres a chance Apple may block it but I'm yet to experience this happening.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - drawbridges590719 - 01-11-2023

Apple does have the capacity to see the activity on the watch, as well as blacklist those that're cellular-enabled.

I'm not saying It will happen, but rather that the possibility exists.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - Mrtiphane10 - 01-12-2023

Does EB or DNA work better nowadays? I’m trying to get Apple Airpods Maxes they’re over £500 which means as they state “ Orders above £200 will be sent via courier delivery and a signature may be required to receive your item. Track the status of your order in Online Order Status. “ a signature may be required would I be able to bypass this by fake signing?

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - networking981156 - 01-12-2023

Quote:(01-12-2023, 02:54 AM)cakiroensar Wrote:

Does EB or DNA work better nowadays?
It depends on both the company & Item.

Who's the company?

I’m trying to get Apple Airpods Maxes they’re over £500 which means as they state “ Orders above £200 will be sent via courier delivery and a signature may be required to receive your item.
Good.

Anyone could've signed, hence a signature Is a useless form of delivery verification.

a signature may be required would I be able to bypass this by fake signing?
Precisely.

Be sure the fake name Is somewhat legible. As such, It will not be associated to yours, hence "you" did not sign the delivery.

RE: Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked? - owrehip426049 - 01-12-2023

Apple directly (UK) that’s what I was thinking too, by end of next week I will update on how it went I will do DNA