0Day Forums
[GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Money (https://0day.red/Forum-Money)
+--- Forum: Real life businesses (https://0day.red/Forum-Real-life-businesses)
+--- Thread: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] (/Thread-GET-Gary-Halbert-College-of-Millionaires-Seminar-30-Videos-mp4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - Sirenedina7 - 08-11-2015

Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar

This is a classic that every marketer should have in their library.
I'll see if I can find the sales letter, I could have sworn I had a pdf of it.
The below info is just a blurb from a search. - NC

[Image: snap.jpg]

“Here is why: Until a short time ago, there was a place in Key West, Florida called “The College of Millionaires”. It was created by a man named Gary C. Halbert. What Halbert and his “college” became famous for, was giving intense “secret” 3-1/2 day seminars… which cost… each attendee $6,950… just to get in the door!” (NOTE: This price did not include travel or hotel expenses!)

Speakers include:

Gary Halbert
Nancy Jones
Eric Weinstein
Tracy tilson
Dan Kennedy
Alan Mills
Richard Guyer
Mike Glaspie
John Eager

Gary Halbert was a Legend for a reason

Gary Worked with Jay Abraham, John Carlton and Many Top marketers very closely on Marketing/copywriting and in this course you will gain valuable insights on marketing and growing your business faster.

Get It:
Important -> IMPORT this into to your own mega account. Do not download directly.
Hidden Content
[/hide]

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - ivo946 - 08-11-2015

WOW! Thanks for uploading this old school GEM SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer

I already have this seminar that I obtained a few years ago, JUST going to say...if YOU are a serious marketer download this NOW!

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - cheerfully753876 - 08-11-2015

+20 Reps... Hefty Chunk of a SHARE!

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - grooms566 - 08-12-2015

Incredible share. Thanks very much.

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - fpc175 - 08-12-2015

Thanks for the phenomenal share NC...repped

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - earlie876 - 08-23-2015

thanks for this Incredible share.

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - biogenesis414 - 08-23-2015

Many THANKS NC!!! REPS and Respects!

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - permatron812 - 08-23-2015

Thank you for the share. Looks very interesting.

BATMAN

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - buna365101 - 08-23-2015

A must watch for every marketer . thanks for share . Max Reps

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)] - repost505514 - 08-25-2015

[Image: tnx.gif]