0Day Forums
[GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Leaks (https://0day.red/Forum-Leaks)
+--- Forum: Webmaster Resources (https://0day.red/Forum-Webmaster-Resources)
+--- Thread: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] (/Thread-GET-Killer-Advertising-Secrets-Seminar-Gary-Halbert-mp3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - Mrconvertite9 - 01-12-2014

Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar
This is classic timeless Halbert!

Learn from a master copywriter.
6 tape set converted to mp3.

[Image: %24_35.JPG]

Contents:
  1. The Amazing Direct Mail Secret Of A Desperate Nerd From Ohio[/*]
  2. The A-Pile vs. The B-Pile[/*]
  3. A Starving Crowd[/*]
  4. Movement Vs. Meditation[/*]
  5. 10 Stupid Things[/*]
  6. 10 Stupid Things (Continued)[/*]
  7. 20 Ways To Improve Your Direct Mail[/*]
  8. 20 Ways To Improve Your Direct Mail (Continued)[/*]
  9. How To Write Copy[/*]
  10. How To Write Copy (Continued)[/*]
  11. How To Steal A Mailing List[/*]
  12. How To Steal A Mailing List (Continued)[/*]
[Image: garys-rolls.bmp]

R.I.P. Buddy!

Get it:
Hidden Content

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - jemmyftiaw - 01-13-2014

Hey NonConformer, thanks a bunch for this!

Do you have "The Wit and Wisdom of Gary Halbert DVD" by Gary Halbert? It would be an AWESOME share!
Thanks in advance [Image: love.gif]

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - tayebiryiq - 01-13-2014

Quote:(01-13-2014 05:12 PM)voodo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey NonConformer, thanks a bunch for this!

Do you have "The Wit and Wisdom of Gary Halbert DVD" by Gary Halbert? It would be an AWESOME share!
Nah, mate, that's a hard one to come across. I've been looking for it for a while.

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - historiometry403895 - 01-15-2014

NonConformer, tried to open the file with the usual password ( 0day.red ) but it does not seem to be the right one. Could you please provide it?

Thanks in advance. :)

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - tubbed573497 - 01-16-2014

Quote:(01-15-2014 09:36 AM)luistesting Wrote:

NonConformer, tried to open the file with the usual password ( 0day.red ) but it does not seem to be the right one. Could you please provide it?

Thanks in advance. :)
Try harder. (i.e. no spaces)

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - platypuss828351 - 01-16-2014

Thanks for sharing mate!
rep added of course:)

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - kalendae115101 - 01-17-2014

Thanks for the effort, great share.

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - chelicera761 - 01-17-2014

I've been listening to this all day.
WOW! PURE FREAKIN DIAMONDS!
Thank you
NoConformer!
+5 a long time ago

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - Mrbicarbonate476 - 01-17-2014

Quote:(01-17-2014 11:36 AM)Raven Wrote:

I've been listening to this all day.
WOW! PURE FREAKIN DIAMONDS!
Thank you
NoConformer!
+5 a long time ago
Yeah, it's worth listening to a couple times a year.

What's the "BlackKnight" badge you have for? I don't see any info around about it.

RE: [GET] Killer Advertising Secrets Seminar - Gary Halbert [mp3] - vuong203 - 01-17-2014

Big Thanks....