0Day Forums
Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). (/Thread-Someone-for-a-Hacking-Group-cyber-crime)

Pages: 1 2 3

Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - synarius654 - 12-29-2021

The purposes are the usual ones like Ransomware, Malware Development, Cyber espionage, and others.

I have experience in malware development but lack individuals for some areas and would like to form a group for it, it is not necessary that there is a leader, just make a good teamwork and achieve the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

Write me to PM

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - evolutional532666 - 12-29-2021

Sent you a PM. Lol. Just checkout your inbox. I am very interested. I hope I don't get banned or something. Hahahaha.

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - parostotic591144 - 12-31-2021

Since the nature of a group is to act publicly and show your skill, what are some of your certifications and what's your motivation to learn rather than just leech? What operations have you done in the past involving cybersecurity? I just see buzzwords and not a lot of knowledge or skill.

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - tetrameteruddyhyaoo - 12-31-2021

Quote:(12-29-2021, 05:17 AM)CoolBro Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

That's why I'm mostly not interested in most people being in a group for "malware analysis" or "cyberops" - they lack skill to teach, they lack the ability to set ego to the side and they just want to use knowledge learned here for immoral practices like hacking random people (that is common enough as it is, given this is a public forum), embedding malware to test remote administration tools and to make money from cybercrime (lol @ openly admitting that).

See my unofficial (for now) group for Cybersecurity Intelligence:

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - Prosimeonhjyio - 12-31-2021

the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

[Image: irjV2jQ.png]

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - exclusionersf - 02-20-2022

The purposes are the usual ones like Ransomware, Malware Development, Cyber espionage, and others.

I have experience in malware development but lack individuals for some areas and would like to form a group for it, it is not necessary that there is a leader, just make a good teamwork and achieve the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

Write me to PM
Hey im interested
I dev some malware in my free time
If your interested dm me:
PyroFenrir#0044

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - waterlogged332 - 04-14-2022

Are you interested in selling webshells?

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - myatonic76043 - 04-14-2022

Quote:(04-14-2022, 03:50 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:

Check out

thread.

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - Properifolliculitis638 - 04-20-2022

Quote:(04-14-2022, 12:37 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2022, 03:50 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:

Check out

thread.
Brother, you seem to be everywhere. I was discovered by you

RE: Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime). - kinematograph910584 - 04-24-2022

Write me to PM
im interested