0Day Forums
OSRS - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Game (https://0day.red/Forum-Game)
+--- Forum: Strategy & Simulation (https://0day.red/Forum-Strategy-Simulation)
+--- Thread: OSRS (/Thread-OSRS)

Pages: 1 2 3

OSRS - yettyyjtqxur - 08-05-2017

I'm trying to get back into OSRS, anyone trying to play?

Also, I got like 200M to sell, if anyone's interested, hmu about that too.

RE: OSRS - wongzncgph - 09-27-2017

If you've got 200m why not buy skills with it? or if your accounts high enough why not try staking?

I play most days but trying to make a pure

RE: OSRS - hoped568427 - 10-05-2017

Quote:(09-27-2017, 10:10 AM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you've got 200m why not buy skills with it? or if your accounts high enough why not try staking?

I play most days but trying to make a pure

I've pretty much given up on osrs, sold the gold

RE: OSRS - simonxs - 10-05-2017

At least you got something for your gold.

Who knows... you might want to do the new dragon slayer quest when that comes out ?

RE: OSRS - atoneness697455 - 10-06-2017

Quote:(10-05-2017, 09:29 AM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

At least you got something for your gold.

Who knows... you might want to do the new dragon slayer quest when that comes out ?

I'll see, I'll probably get so bored I go back on.

RE: OSRS - merlinexgqsjlt - 10-06-2017

I play it from time to time, I played RS long before 2007scape and I can tell you it is not OSRS, Moparscape does better. However I have a lot of family and friends who are still heavily invested in RS, mostly OSRS. I find OSRS too easy, my brother made a new account 2 months ago and has every skill at 80+, I made a new account a day after him and was gaining levels and gold faster than he was, but for me it has always been a nostalgia thing, going back to a game from time to time for over 15 years.
If you guys ever want to see the game that inspired RS Classic , google up Tibia and give it a try, will blow your mind when you realize the age of these games and their basis in MUDs.

RE: OSRS - verinevffpo - 10-06-2017

I don't play OSRS, only RS3. Currently 99 in all combat stats, as well as Firemaking/Herblore. Got the Corporeal Beast pet when I was soloing yesterday.

RE: OSRS - untyped945033 - 10-06-2017

Quote:(10-06-2017, 01:03 PM)Oni Wrote:

I don't play OSRS, only RS3. Currently 99 in all combat stats, as well as Firemaking/Herblore. Got the Corporeal Beast pet when I was soloing yesterday.

I prefer RS3 myself as well, but my family and friends are all on OSRS so when I do play I am either soloing everything or bankstanding, either way not as much fun as it used to be, but that's any game after so many years.

RE: OSRS - saviorship683259 - 10-06-2017

Quote:(10-06-2017, 07:42 PM)Ecks Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2017, 01:03 PM)Oni Wrote:

I prefer RS3 myself as well, but my family and friends are all on OSRS so when I do play I am either soloing everything or bankstanding, either way not as much fun as it used to be, but that's any game after so many years.

I'm one of the leaders for a 1000+ member clan, so it's always interesting for me. You just need to find a good clan.

RE: OSRS - cheater134098 - 10-07-2017

Holy shit I found out about their new unban requests and submitted one. They got back to me today and one of my first rs account has been unbanned!