Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 487 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
△ Visuals - Info & Recruitment △

Quote:(09-26-2013, 01:18 PM)Jinx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My laptop is broken is broken sadly so I can't post any of my work. I'm pretty sure people can vouch for me though :3

You could however have filled out the reset of the application :hehe:

Quote:(09-26-2013, 01:13 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 12:32 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Quote: (09-25-2013, 11:03 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

snip
Show me some of your video editing.

I dont have any on this computer and the youtube account that i uploaded too got banned from copyright strikes on music :sad:
Not accepted. Sorry.

Quote: (09-25-2013, 10:53 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-25-2013, 11:17 AM)Wage Wrote:

For some reason i dont think them signatures/tags are yours when you have this:

In your photobucket recent uploads.
1: He showed me a PSD of a recent work
2: It will be shown if he's legitimate because we will be doing weekly projects.

Quote: (09-26-2013, 01:18 PM)Jinx Wrote:

My laptop is broken is broken sadly so I can't post any of my work. I'm pretty sure people can vouch for me though :3

You haven't even filled out the rest of the application and I will not accept unless you have your works posted and proof that they are yours.

Quote:(09-26-2013, 02:05 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 01:13 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 12:32 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Show me some of your video editing.

I dont have any on this computer and the youtube account that i uploaded too got banned from copyright strikes on music :sad:
Not accepted. Sorry.

Quote: (09-25-2013, 11:17 AM)Wage Wrote:

2: It will be shown if he's legitimate because we will be doing weekly projects.

You haven't even filled out the rest of the application and I will not accept unless you have your works posted and proof that they are yours.

I'm currently using a phone to communicate. It’s hard to format a good looking application on a phone. If you don't believe that the work that I made is my own, asks the owner of the group Slyestcat, he was in a graphics group I use to ran on creativegaming.net. I'm pretty sure he could confirm to you that my work is legit.

Sorry for the incontinence, my laptop should be fixed in 2 weeks.

On a side note, I can do group projects in my tech class because I have access to photoshop. The reason why I couldn't post application there is because i.imgur is blocked and I can't access any of my work at school. If you need me to show you any psd, I can do some digging on some old forum in which I posted, psd files of my work for people to tamper with.

Quote:(09-26-2013, 02:00 PM)Judas Wrote:

I'm on a phone.

Quote:(09-26-2013, 09:29 PM)Jinx Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 02:05 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 01:13 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

Not accepted. Sorry.

I'm currently using a phone to communicate. It’s hard to format a good looking application on a phone. If you don't believe that the work that I made is my own, asks the owner of the group Slyestcat, he was in a graphics group I use to ran on creativegaming.net. I'm pretty sure he could confirm to you that my work is legit.

On a side note, I can do group projects in my tech class because I have access to photoshop. The reason why I couldn't post application there is because i.imgur is blocked and I can't access any of my work at school. If you need me to show you any psd, I can do some digging on some old forum in which I posted, psd files of my work for people to tamper with.

I'm on a phone.
1: It's what's in the application that counts not what it looks like.
2: I don't care if sly can "vouch" for you. Vouches mean nothing.
3: If you actually want in just wait till your laptop is fixed and apply then.

Quote:(09-26-2013, 10:11 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 09:29 PM)Jinx Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2013, 02:05 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Not accepted. Sorry.

I'm on a phone.
1: It's what's in the application that counts not what it looks like.
2: I don't care if sly can "vouch" for you. Vouches mean nothing.
3: If you actually want in just wait till your laptop is fixed and apply then.

I'm not going to start something.
So okay, ill wait.

Cut the bullshit.

Calm down, guys.

I Meditate on each project, I only draw every so often.. But I Practice in lucid dreaming, w/10 years under my belt.

I practice in all unknown forms of meditation, by unknown I mean all new fond forms of meditation & subconscious visualization of manifesting emotions,

Kundalini , & all other forms of mind altering mental concoctions, sometimes I mix cannabis-sativa as body with mental cognitive functions while listening to trance music as I hack, This allows me to stay focused on code w/ some really trippy visuals as I hack forward.

Call me D for short,

Why I think you should let me in?

: Because I care ~Dev

Right now I can crop, a Year from now I'll be In school for graphic animation

Also, I'll be a paid developer within the coming year

I also play the organ, I like the big 4 limb ones W/ foot control.

Does the art of music count?
(I'm not even joking.)

I'd definitely accept anything like music, drawing, photography, writing, although development and meditation are going out on limb. Unless you treat those as arts.