Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 143 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
3DS XL

I got my 3DS XL today from my bf's dad today for my b-day!! I know it's prolly not that interesting to the rest of you but I never get cool stuff like that so Im pretty excited about it. Feel free to comment though *^_^*

Neat! I have a 3DS back at my house, but I never played on it. I only had 1-2 games for it, since there weren't many good releases when I first got it.

Is the 3D feature nice? I heard that the 3DS has the same amount of pixels as the regular 3DS, but the images are stretched out.

Quote:(09-21-2013, 02:00 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Neat! I have a 3DS back at my house, but I never played on it. I only had 1-2 games for it, since there weren't many good releases when I first got it.

Yeah its very neat & Id recommend playing it again because it seems like they're adding a lotta cool new stuff/games soon :smile:

Quote: (09-21-2013, 02:22 AM)Johnny Wrote:

Is the 3D feature nice? I heard that the 3DS has the same amount of pixels as the regular 3DS, but the images are stretched out.

I cant remember the pixel difference if any but I think you're prolly right about it being stretched out. The 3D is awesome but u gotta hold it a good foot or so away, otherwise it looks all funky. I played Castlevania (one of my fav series) on it and the background was beautiful but the character you play as looked a lil crappy (prolly due to the stretching that you talk about), but I luv the large screen size & highly recommend getting one if you can

Oh, is it really stretched? I'm thinking of getting the XL version once I have spare funds but knowing that now makes me back out and settle for the original size then.

Congratulations by the way for getting that gift!

You should get yourself a flash card for it, otherwise prepare yourself to waste a load of cash on games.

Quote:(09-21-2013, 09:01 PM)Purphexyon Wrote:

Yeah I noticed that. I never thought theyd be so pricey :sad: Do you have any recommendations? I know of the R4 but Im not very familiar with it & there seems to be a lot of different versions of it.

I'd recommend "Supercard DS2", take a look

Quote:(09-21-2013, 09:07 PM)SQLi Wrote:

I'd recommend "Supercard DS2", take a look

Is that still the best one? I heard that 3DS flashcarts were in the making a while back, never found anything though.

Edit: I actually found a site claiming to have manufactured a working 3DS flashcart (

).

Yeah I noticed that. I never thought theyd be so pricey :sad: Do you have any recommendations? I know of the R4 but Im not very familiar with it & there seems to be a lot of different versions of it.

Thanx a bunch to both of you. I will check them both out *^_^*