Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Android ROMs

Quote:(08-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just installed CyanogenMod, since I didn't feel like using stock again (after doing factory reset). Plenty of people had been telling me to make the swap even though I was content with the stock rom at the time. Extremely satisfied after switching, as I've already noticed a huge performance increase.

What Android ROM are you using?

you can also boost the cpu up a little ..... im on stock 4.4 kitkat

On my Iconia Tab A200, I'm using a custom ported version of CyanogenMod that was originally made for the A500.

On my Nexus 5, I'm using AICP.

On my old phone (Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G) I have it running 4.2.2 baked bean.
New phone (Moto G) is running stock ROM (the official update to 4.4) because I don't trust any of the developers for it, and it hasn't gotten much attention yet. Plus I don't think I've found any ports that work with my phone. (Verizon, so no SIM)

I'm using a modified stock ROM for the LG G2, it's called Xdabbeb's ROM.

My phone just updated itself so any dreams I had of unlocking the bootloader and installing Dirty Unicorns or Cyanogen is now gone :'(

Time to scour the internet for a root with my Build Number, (I have the Droid Turbo)

I am running CyanogenMod 13 (basically stock marshmallow 6.0 from nexus devices)
Running it on Samsung Galaxy A5 (not 16) can guaranty that performance is much much better and faster than Stock battery life is up to 3 days with minimal usage where it was barely 2 days with stock.
Have used CM12 before runs really well too but found couple bugs that dissatisfied me.
Want to try other Roms but there is hardly any that are really good as CM is even tho most of custom Roms as someone said is based on CM so same shit in different hand.

I use CyanogenMod on my Moto G, on my Galaxy S3 I use Omni.
As in the ROM, I don't have the beating heart of a script kiddie overlord in my cell phone:

I'm running SultanXDA's CM13 as of currently.

I was running Paranoid Android a second ago.

Quote:(08-08-2016, 05:43 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Axari Wrote:

As in the ROM, I don't have the beating heart of a script kiddie overlord in my cell phone:

Moto G is stock android as Nexus why Cyanogen then?
Just curious.
what is customization?

Quote:(08-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Axari Wrote:

Moto G is stock android as Nexus why Cyanogen then?
Just curious.