Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Android ROMs

Quote:(08-08-2016, 05:43 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Axari Wrote:

I use CyanogenMod on my Moto G, on my Galaxy S3 I use Omni.
As in the ROM, I don't have the beating heart of a script kiddie overlord in my cell phone:

Moto G is stock android as Nexus why Cyanogen then?
Just curious.

CyanogenMod is lighter, faster, and more customizable, as Primitive said. Themes and such, among other things.

Quote:(08-08-2016, 06:33 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2016, 05:43 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2016, 04:23 PM)Axari Wrote:

I use CyanogenMod on my Moto G, on my Galaxy S3 I use Omni.
As in the ROM, I don't have the beating heart of a script kiddie overlord in my cell phone:

Can agree with customization can change almost everything wish to change status bar icons on stock theme sadly no propa way to do it without xposed or is there? :biggrin:
Just curious.

CyanogenMod is lighter, faster, and more customizable, as Primitive said. Themes and such, among other things.

Quote:(08-08-2016, 11:30 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2016, 06:33 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2016, 05:43 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Can agree with customization can change almost everything wish to change status bar icons on stock theme sadly no propa way to do it without xposed or is there? :biggrin:
Just curious.

the thing is cyanogenmod comes with a bit of those customization features without the need for xposed framework (but since it actually comes with the option to root, xposed accessibility isn't ever too far away either)

Quote:(08-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Oni Wrote:

I just installed CyanogenMod, since I didn't feel like using stock again (after doing factory reset). Plenty of people had been telling me to make the swap even though I was content with the stock rom at the time. Extremely satisfied after switching, as I've already noticed a huge performance increase.

What Android ROM are you using?

Why not just buy any of Cyanogen's phones? 1, 1+1, etc. Runs their rom and then you don't run the risk of borking your phone.

I want to install CyanogenMOD 13 on my Samsung Core Prime Model is G361H, I have all the required tools (i.e Odin, cyanomod etc) but I'm being a pussy about the rooting process, it's risky :S

Quote:(08-09-2016, 08:35 PM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Oni Wrote:

I just installed CyanogenMod, since I didn't feel like using stock again (after doing factory reset). Plenty of people had been telling me to make the swap even though I was content with the stock rom at the time. Extremely satisfied after switching, as I've already noticed a huge performance increase.

Why not just buy any of Cyanogen's phones? 1, 1+1, etc. Runs their rom and then you don't run the risk of borking your phone.
because Cyanogen OS =/= Cyanogenmod

Quote:(08-10-2016, 05:42 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2016, 08:35 PM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Oni Wrote:

because Cyanogen OS =/= Cyanogenmod

I figured it was but I stand corrected.

Quote:(08-10-2016, 02:58 AM)Ex094 Wrote:

I want to install CyanogenMOD 13 on my Samsung Core Prime Model is G361H, I have all the required tools (i.e Odin, cyanomod etc) but I'm being a pussy about the rooting process, it's risky :S

You should be worried about flashing new rom more than rooting your device.
Just get KingRoot and root your phone in two minutes of course don't forget Root Checker to see if root was successful.
For flashing Cyanogen don't think ODIN will come in use Odin mostly used to flash Stock Rom
for Cyanogen mod better install Custom Recovery like TWRP (recommended) then flash it from there.

Quote:(08-16-2016, 09:03 AM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Quote: (08-10-2016, 02:58 AM)Ex094 Wrote:

You should be worried about flashing new rom more than rooting your device.
Just get KingRoot and root your phone in two minutes of course don't forget Root Checker to see if root was successful.
For flashing Cyanogen don't think ODIN will come in use Odin mostly used to flash Stock Rom
for Cyanogen mod better install Custom Recovery like TWRP (recommended) then flash it from there. :smile:

Well I was able to root my set just fine with TWRP unfortunately cyanogenmod 13 isn't available for the model of my set which is G361H.. Now after rooting I'm facing a weird problem that while messaging the sim card randomly disconnects and I have to manually restart the phone again to make it work. Checked the sim and everything, maybe reinstalling the stock un rooted rom may remove this problem.

Rooting is not a problem, it's not fucking up your partition tables and bricking your phone. I have had to riff friends' S3's because they fucked up the partitions. Be careful in Odin! Also, Samsung's bootloader locks are a bitch and make sure you use an up to date guide (if there even is one) if you can.