Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 445 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Anime/Manga Review Archive

I'll hopefully make up for my anime group tardiness someday..

Quote:(07-22-2015, 11:44 PM)Customer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

not tardiness, you've been truant with your absenteeism. if i was your senpai youd be going to the headmaster for discipline by now.

This thread has made it a bit more obvious just how many reviews there are on the forum, as honestly I hardly ever saw/noticed them.

Quote:(07-22-2015, 11:49 PM)Six Wrote:

not tardiness, you've been truant with your absenteeism. if i was your senpai youd be going to the headmaster for discipline by now.

This thread has made it a bit more obvious just how many reviews there are on the forum, as honestly I hardly ever saw/noticed them.

That was the main goal, to make it easier for someone to find an anime to watch or a manga to read without having to go through every thread to find one.

Quote: (07-22-2015, 11:44 PM)Customer Wrote:

Don't worry Custy, irl stuff takes priority and I think everyone in the group understands that.

A part I figured should get outlined, is one of the requirements states:
"The review must cover all parts of the show (ex: Plots, Characters, etc...) and not just all summed up into a single paragraph."
I've noticed the past few reviews have done this and I just wanted to mention this in case it was missed.

Closing this thread, as @"Jiggly" posted an updated version: