Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing

Just a suggestion, when the "Upload File" button Is clicked without choosing a file, perhaps there should be a message stating that a file hasn't been selected.

Although It's very obvious, users tend to momentarily forget when In a rush.

Quote:(10-14-2020, 04:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just a suggestion, when the "Upload File" button Is clicked without choosing a file, perhaps there should be a message stating that a file hasn't been selected.

haha trust me i've been trying to figure out how for a while now, but every time i get too frustrated and give up :L
It would work with a regular file input but I have a label for the file input so idk how to set it up, i have also looked everywhere and seem to find nothing.

Quote:(10-14-2020, 04:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 04:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

haha trust me i've been trying to figure out how for a while now, but every time i get too frustrated and give up :L
It would work with a regular file input but I have a label for the file input so idk how to set it up, i have also looked everywhere and seem to find nothing.
It's amazing that you're actually trying to Implement It. I didn't think It's of great Importance but nonetheless, worth mentioning/suggesting.

You've done an exceptional job with the site, hence I have no doubt that you'll figure It out.

Quote:(10-14-2020, 08:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 04:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 04:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's amazing that you're actually trying to Implement It. I didn't think It's of great Importance but nonetheless, worth mentioning/suggesting.

You've done an exceptional job with the site, hence I have no doubt that you'll figure It out.

Haha I appreciate it bud <3 Been working on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff but making it all the better for everyone :smile:
I hope the "My Files" system helps you out if need be later on down the line, although I do wish I had implemented it sooner before you had 30+ uploads to the site xD

Quote:(10-14-2020, 09:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

I hope the "My Files" system helps you out if need be later on down the line, although I do wish I had implemented it sooner before you had 30+ uploads to the site xD
Yes, the "My Files" Is certainly of help.

I assume It Identifies the user based on IP?

Quote:(10-14-2020, 11:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 09:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Nah I just save a cookie when you upload with all relevant info

Quote:(10-14-2020, 10:17 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 11:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 09:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Nah I just save a cookie when you upload with all relevant info :tongue:
Good one.

I've hit a number of uploads since yesterday and the feature Is working nicely- file names, time & dates etc of each file.

Quote:(10-15-2020, 03:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 10:17 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 11:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Good one.

I've hit a number of uploads since yesterday and the feature Is working nicely- file names, time & dates etc of each file.

Yea its the same setup I use for myself in the back-end for all the files, extremely helpful so I figured I would find a way to set it up for others

Quote:(10-15-2020, 05:03 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2020, 03:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-14-2020, 10:17 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Good one.

Yea its the same setup I use for myself in the back-end for all the files, extremely helpful so I figured I would find a way to set it up for others :smile:
It Is brilliant and an excellent point of reference to see precisely what files have been uploaded, and their timestamp.

AnonFiles also offers a free service for non-registered users, however there's no option to locate your files.

i just checked it and the website is down?