Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing

Quote:(11-02-2020, 10:47 PM)lanham344 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i just checked it and the website is down?

Website has been up for me this whole time. Maybe cloudflare is blocking your IP

Quote:(11-03-2020, 02:59 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 10:47 PM)lanham344 Wrote:

Website has been up for me this whole time. Maybe cloudflare is blocking your IP
I used It every day, and have yet to experience downtime.

Just a suggestion that came to mind, Is It possible to Implement a progress bar that Indicates the amount of time remaining for the upload to complete?

Quote:(11-03-2020, 04:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 02:59 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (11-02-2020, 10:47 PM)lanham344 Wrote:

Just a suggestion that came to mind, Is It possible to Implement a progress bar that Indicates the amount of time remaining for the upload to complete?

yea thats something I do wish to implement in the future but i would have to change the way i upload the file to use ajax...but I don't currently know how to really use it :L

Quote:(11-05-2020, 04:55 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 04:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 02:59 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

yea thats something I do wish to implement in the future but i would have to change the way i upload the file to use ajax...but I don't currently know how to really use it :L
It's not a necessity and given the maximum file size (at this stage) Is 100 MB, the upload will complete extremely quick on a fast connection.

It will benefit poor Internet speeds (like mine), but It sounds like It's more trouble than It's worth. That aside, you've created an excellent service that I'll continue to use on a daily basis.

Quote:(11-05-2020, 05:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-05-2020, 04:55 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 04:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's not a necessity and given the maximum file size (at this stage) Is 100 MB, the upload will complete extremely quick on a fast connection.

It will benefit poor Internet speeds (like mine), but It sounds like It's more trouble than It's worth. That aside, you've created an excellent service that I'll continue to use on a daily basis.

yea its definitely on the to do list because if I want to increase the max file size that is also what I have to do (implement ajax) lmfaoo

Quote:(11-06-2020, 04:10 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

yea its definitely on the to do list because if I want to increase the max file size that is also what I have to do (implement ajax) lmfaoo
The file size Is not an Issue for me. As you can see In your back-end, my PDFs are all under 1 MB.

Of course, users In general would prefer a much bigger capacity, of which I assume will be Implemented when you have the resources. Personally, I can see your site going a long way to the point of becoming a popular file sharing entity.

Quote:(11-06-2020, 04:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-06-2020, 04:10 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

The file size Is not an Issue for me. As you can see In your back-end, my PDFs are all under 1 MB.

Of course, users In general would prefer a much bigger capacity, of which I assume will be Implemented when you have the resources. Personally, I can see your site going a long way to the point of becoming a popular file sharing entity.

Yea that's my take on it, if I want to gain popularity; increasing the file upload size is gonna be a must. and I can only hope it becomes popular one day, but that also means upgrading to another server with more space :3

Quote:(11-07-2020, 11:02 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Yea that's my take on it, if I want to gain popularity; increasing the file upload size is gonna be a must. and I can only hope it becomes popular one day, but that also means upgrading to another server with more space :3
I was quite sure space Is the Issue for the limited file size.

Your site hasn't been up for too long, so changes will happen progressively. I honestly prefer your site than any other major file host.

Quote:(11-08-2020, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

I was quite sure space Is the Issue for the limited file size.

Yea nah I just gotta learn how to implement ajax into the uploading process and I will be able to increase upload size (hopefully) and add a upload bar.

Quote:(11-08-2020, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Your site hasn't been up for too long, so changes will happen progressively. I honestly prefer your site than any other major file host.

I appreciate that my man <3 Good things take time ;D

I have a few questions, they're not ment to be rude or anything. I really like both CTRLHub & Anon.City :biggrin:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Heres a few recommendations that i think would improve anon.city:

Hidden Content
You must

or