Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 878 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Best VPN suggestions 2019

Also ExpressVPN too since it's just like hma. ExpressVPN Works in china too

As many have stated already, Nord is the way to go.

I'm using it currently, only cost me $2!

i personally like nordvpn never had any issue, one disadvantage is that they dont allow port forwarding

Quote:(06-09-2019, 09:03 PM)waldman Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i personally like nordvpn never had any issue, one disadvantage is that they dont allow port forwarding

I don't use NordVPN anymore. The reason being is the day I installed it and restarted my computer, it kept going to the blue screen. I had to create a restore point to uninstall it.

Quote:(06-10-2019, 01:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-09-2019, 09:03 PM)waldman Wrote:

I don't use NordVPN anymore. The reason being is the day I installed it and restarted my computer, it kept going to the blue screen. I had to create a restore point to uninstall it.

That's strange.

I have It Installed on 4 systems, all without any Issues whatsoever. A BSOD Is both hardware & software related, so perhaps there was a compatibility Issue with an Installed application, driver etc.

vyprvpn Try this one.

Quote:(06-10-2019, 05:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 01:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-09-2019, 09:03 PM)waldman Wrote:

That's strange.

I have It Installed on 4 systems, all without any Issues whatsoever. A BSOD Is both hardware & software related, so perhaps there was a compatibility Issue with an Installed application, driver etc.

I remember it saying 'THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED'. I'm not aware of what it means, but it was a pain to get the restore point to finish.

I like Nordvpn its very simple and easy to crack account's for.

Quote:(06-11-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 05:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

That's strange.

I remember it saying 'THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED'. I'm not aware of what it means, but it was a pain the get the restore point to finish.

The error you've experienced, Is usually related to a driver Issue.

NordVPN Installs a virtual network driver named "NordVPN network TAP". If this has failed during the Installation process, It will generate the error.

Oh thanks. I installed about three other programs that same day, so I didn't know what it the error could have been from.

By the way I meant to say 'a pain to get' and not 'a pain the get'.

Quote:(06-10-2019, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 05:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 01:19 AM)Drako Wrote:

That's strange.

I remember it saying 'THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED'. I'm not aware of what it means, but it was a pain the get the restore point to finish.

The error you've experienced, Is usually related to a driver Issue.

NordVPN Installs a virtual network driver named "NordVPN network TAP". If this has failed during the Installation process, It will generate the error.