Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 878 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Best VPN suggestions 2019

Quote:(06-11-2019, 04:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-11-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-10-2019, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

I remember it saying 'THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED'. I'm not aware of what it means, but it was a pain the get the restore point to finish.

The error you've experienced, Is usually related to a driver Issue.

NordVPN Installs a virtual network driver named "NordVPN network TAP". If this has failed during the Installation process, It will generate the error.

Oh thanks. I installed about three other programs that same day, so I didn't know what it the error could have been from.

By the way I meant to say 'a pain to get' and not 'a pain the get'.

I fully understand. I would've done the exact same, by hitting a System Restore.

Although Windows creates restore points every week on average, It's not always the case. Thankfully, you had previous restore points available.

Quote:(06-11-2019, 04:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2019, 04:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

The error you've experienced, Is usually related to a driver Issue.

NordVPN Installs a virtual network driver named "NordVPN network TAP". If this has failed during the Installation process, It will generate the error.

Oh thanks. I installed about three other programs that same day, so I didn't know what it the error could have been from.

I fully understand. I would've done the exact same, by hitting a System Restore.

Although Windows creates restore points every week on average, It's not always the case. Thankfully, you had previous restore points available.

Yeah I got lucky. And I didn't make many changes to any of my other files on my computer. I tried basically everything so I had no other option.

Quote:(06-11-2019, 04:22 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2019, 04:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2019, 04:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

Yeah I got lucky. And I didn't make many changes to any of my other files on my computer. I tried basically everything so I had no other option.

It's good practice to manually create restore points every so often, obviously of when your OS was functioning correctly.

You'd have peace of mind knowing you can revert to a given point.

I did my research regarding NordVPN and Surfhsark as NordVPN makes fake reviews on Trustpilot i.e why its trust score is going down and down day by day on trustpilot. So, i am thinking to go with Surfshark. Before buying even Surfshark lets test Surfshark with the 30 days free trial from here.

Quote:(08-03-2019, 02:02 PM)Black Friday VPN Deals Wrote:

as NordVPN makes fake reviews on Trustpilot

As a matter of Interest, what exactly Is NordVPN falsifying?

Currently using NordVPN, its pretty awesome to be quite honest + the reliability/user ability is really nice. My interest is piqued on Surshark however, may have to try out that 30Day Free Trial for shits & giggles.

Im currently using NordVPN, but as mentioned by Nyx I have used PIA, and it is really good to.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 09:24 PM)relaxed state Wrote:

Currently using NordVPN, its pretty awesome to be quite honest + the reliability/user ability is really nice.

I have NordVPN running on 3 systems, with no complaints whatsoever.

It's very stable and quite responsive.

I used NordVPN for Netflix but it doesn’t work

Quote:(08-24-2019, 06:45 AM)Seaworthy Wrote:

I used NordVPN for Netflix but it doesn’t work

I know that It works In Canada, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Japan.

What country did you try It against?