Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 660 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
COD, Battlefield or Halo?

Quote:(02-20-2013, 04:20 AM)Tupac Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I enjoy all of these games, and I don't see why people compare them. They all have completely different aspects taht make them interesting.

They're all the same type of game though (FPS) and can be compared in some aspects, but you are kind of right.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:02 PM)Rhys Wrote:

CoD definitively has a broader fan base and a pretty huge range of weapons but all three games are fast paced... just because the games are longer doesn't make them less fast paced just longer. Still if you prefer shorter games then that is fair enough. =D

Yeah I just like going into games having a fast game than getting out.

Although you can't argue that battlefield is fast paced it's a very slow paced game.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 05:54 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Voted call of duty best out of the 3 of them.

I just think it has unique elements other games don't have.

Which unique elements does it have? Each game has unique elements that the other games don't. Please explain.

Voted call of duty best out of the 3 of them.

I just think it has unique elements other games don't have.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:09 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I just find based off playing it on console the huge maps are just too big for the amount of people in a console game.

IT's either you have too much people in helicopters and jets or you have too many people capturing object and not enough in helicopters and jets.

Yes, the maps are too big I agree and the helicopters can annoy the heck out of me but the games do remain fast paced as long as you get into the combat. Obviously if you're a sniper or trying to conceal yourself the game will be less fast paced. A sniper in CoD and Halo will almost always be in the middle of combat even when you're a sniper.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:13 PM)Rhys Wrote:

Yes, the maps are too big I agree and the helicopters can annoy the heck out of me but the games do remain fast paced as long as you get into the combat. Obviously if you're a sniper or trying to conceal yourself the game will be less fast paced. A sniper in CoD and Halo will almost always be in the middle of combat even when you're a sniper.

Yeah and that's one of the things I like always being in the middle of combat I guess that was what I meant when I said 'fast paced' maybe I used it in the wrong terms.

Quote:(02-20-2013, 04:13 PM)MxRE Wrote:

They're all the same type of game though (FPS) and can be compared in some aspects, but you are kind of right.

Tupac - You can compare movies of a same genre so these games can be compared. =D

They have different elements. Halo wacky weapons, battlefield destructive elemets, CoD Zombies and big community.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:15 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Yeah and that's one of the things I like always being in the middle of combat I guess that was what I meant when I said 'fast paced' maybe I used it in the wrong terms.

No, you used the right terms maybe you just didn't explain what you meant fully. All the games are fast paced but CoD is the most fast paced followed by Halo.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 05:59 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Call of duty has a larger fan base than most FPS games.

It offers a very broad range of weapons to choose from.

Very fast pace games and not 40 - 20 minute long games like Halo and Battlefield.

League play for people to compete in with friends and others.

CoD definitively has a broader fan base and a pretty huge range of weapons but all three games are fast paced... just because the games are longer doesn't make them less fast paced just longer. Still if you prefer shorter games then that is fair enough. =D

In my opinion wolfteam, no I am kidding. I love CrossFire.