Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 660 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
COD, Battlefield or Halo?

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:03 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah I just like going into games having a fast game than getting out.

Although you can't argue that battlefield is fast paced it's a very slow paced game.

I somewhat disagree. It's slower than Halo and CoD but it's still fast paced... there's just more things to do than the other games if you though what I mean.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 05:57 PM)Rhys Wrote:

Which unique elements does it have? Each game has unique elements that the other games don't. Please explain. :biggrin:

Call of duty has a larger fan base than most FPS games.

It offers a very broad range of weapons to choose from.

Very fast pace games and not 40 - 20 minute long games like Halo and Battlefield.

League play for people to compete in with friends and others.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:28 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Yeah they can be really hard on k/d ratio. Although I never really cared about Halo K/D. I do about my CoD though.

I used to not after my K/D being worse than 0.5 . I'm not good at these games anyway but I do try now to get them above 1.0. My battlefield one is quite close to 1.0 and a lot of the deaths are from helicopters.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:07 PM)Rhys Wrote:

I somewhat disagree. It's slower than Halo and CoD but it's still fast paced... there's just more things to do than the other games if you though what I mean.

I just find based off playing it on console the huge maps are just too big for the amount of people in a console game.

IT's either you have too much people in helicopters and jets or you have too many people capturing object and not enough in helicopters and jets.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:27 PM)Rhys Wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes they are too fast paced lol when you play those game types. I don't like those games very much as they kill me K/D spread haha.

Yeah they can be really hard on k/d ratio. Although I never really cared about Halo K/D. I do about my CoD though.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:19 PM)Rhys Wrote:

No, you used the right terms maybe you just didn't explain what you meant fully. All the games are fast paced but CoD is the most fast paced followed by Halo.

Yeah Halo is really fast paced depending on the gamemode like if you play Infection or what ever it's called haven't played Halo 4 in awhile it's like 4 - 5 minute games.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:49 PM)FaiLuReSx Wrote:

My friend has a k/d of 1.5 noobtuber ftw <3.

Noob tuber on battlefield 3?

How does one do this.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:33 PM)Rhys Wrote:

I used to not after my K/D being worse than 0.5 . I'm not good at these games anyway but I do try now to get them above 1.0. My battlefield one is quite close to 1.0 and a lot of the deaths are from helicopters.

The only reason my KD is 0.95 or something on BF3 is because of my helicopter piloting skills. Almost got my 5th service star with scout helicopters. And almost got my 2nd with attack helicopters.

Love them.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:20 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Yeah Halo is really fast paced depending on the gamemode like if you play Infection or what ever it's called haven't played Halo 4 in awhile it's like 4 - 5 minute games.

Yeah, but sometimes they are too fast paced lol when you play those game types. I don't like those games very much as they kill my K/D spread haha.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:50 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Noob tuber on battlefield 3?

How does one do this.

I guess with a noobish gun. :smile:
fo sho!