Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
CODE about a FaceBook online game !!! Exchange !

@Micheal : i wanna try see .
can release it to me ?
i won't leech it lmao .

So, are you trying to find a way to help me as well ?
or you just prefer to abandon some cool hacks instead of helping a bit... that'd be a pain

i would im not tht good in flsh games hacks .

I mean, you're an older member here, don't know who knows such toys ?

Quote:(03-30-2011, 07:03 AM)MichaelSeph Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I mean, you're an older member here, don't know who knows such toys ?

not many people or none , who do flash game hacks .
but for a facebook flashgame hack would be awesome . lmao (: :epic:

Nice search "Guest"... it seems to be a personalized injector...
I'm editing it a bit to be personalized on my data.

Will post if I manage something... but xml is easier than c++ or c#, are you studying them at school ? ^^ Mathematica... 2nd University year ?

@ByM.

Updated to 2011 stuff..

I will show how after I find out how to do something similar in GO2....
meanwhile enjoy the video of my alt being maxed out, as you see it has no friends and such, and low lvl to have everything maxed, never built monsters ? lol

Ok, I know which program u need, how to Import it (it's just a piece of code which has to be opened by a program which detects all data transferred by theweb browser including flash games data), how to activate it, and make it work, but seems I ahve to update my .net framework, and still now sure in which part of the game that works, it should create 3 items on your desktop in which you edit the award prize u want... like in the video, but instead of 20 Vouchers and 500 resoruces, 500mills res and 5mill Vouchers lol.

I may put a tutorial of Dragging the XML on the program and such tips, which u can never discover by yourself wihtout investigating on the internet lol

PS: I'm student as well, not even in Uni atm

Hi michael ^^ im no longer a guest i just registered.. And btw im studying electrical engineering and am in my 1st year second semester.. Well im learning mathematica as my project requires me to use it and my project is building a quadrocopter haha..and wow u know alot of stuff man even though ur not in uni xD keep up ur work and dont let ur passion die man u will do great in the future ^^

If possible please post a tutorial im still a noob with this kinda stuff T>T only thing i know is how to use a microcontroller at this point of time

It's all about microcontrollers in flash games xD 8051/52

But well, I'm missing something and not sure what, it should work >_>

wow thats one nice software it has everything in it ..thnx for sharing it ^^ im using code vision AVR and avr studio 4 . so far i only touched AVR micro and not PIC micros T>T

I hope the program that fallenangel gave works ^^ ... she dint write any tutorial huhu T>T