Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
CODE about a FaceBook online game !!! Exchange !

thats very nice mr micheal could you post you video tut here or if posible mr.micheal i want to learn it from you your trick is by using cheat engine or you have some enjector with a dll or something

so far no hacks for GO2 that are available .. been searching the whole GOOGLE >< cant find anything except from that fallenangel T>T

mr.micheal i think im using the 3rd method but in my tricks i dont use codes to scan first i go to resource ill wait what value that comes out 1rst sample twigs is 720 then im going to scan it in CE after that it comes out so many addrrs. Then i go to twigs again and bank it and check my CE sometimes youl notice it that there is 1 addrrs that the value turns to zero if not i go to resorce and wait wht value will come out exp. 2 i will scan it again in CE as a nxt scan from there you found only 1 addrrs. And from there you can performe the old method ehe simple tut but still working 100percent

Well, yeah... there are different ways

yet for teh infinite mosnters one you'll need to use my injection file... with Cheat Engine. You can't edit the codes in teh same way as my file.

But the fallenangel's one is different.... and interesting... with Fiddler a new program I discover which does the same as Charles but forflash data not just web browser stuff.

mr.micheal so can u give some tut for your trick and can you attach the file with your program,injector etc. Pls mr.micheal or even just a code pls. Pls. And where i can download that fallenangel and charles file and also that you call fiddler i already search the whole game hacking site and forum but i found nothing just like you said that infinite monster and instant upgrade pls pls i realy want to learn it also i read 1 of the forum how to hack flash game by the method of like .swf something there you can edit the code like for example if you want to change the cost of a building i try it but it doesnt work in backyard monster i cant find that they call .swf embled

backyard monster for now is fully secured every single code that you edit they detect you after you refresh

Fiddler --->

[To see links please register here]

Get teh Version '2' one not the latest... but eys you can try with both, as I didn't made the Go2 cheat work yet ^^

fallangel's file is at her video, that xml is it all

The tutorial of what I know from 0:
1. Install Fiddler 2, close Firefox (or your web browser) [When you install Fiddler it can ask you for a newer version of .net framework, if so you're bugged xD]
2. Open Firefox, Open Fiddler.
3. Open the AutoResponder xml file with notepad/wordpad, edit the Action part to your real Desktop adress... like, instead of "Administrator" a "xcs95i/Desktop" or if it's on another language, put the one exactly as your desktop adress is. Put the xml file on the Desktop as well... Save it and close it.
4. On the Fiddler window, click on a tab called "AutoResponder", now Click, Pulla and DRAG the .xml file from desktop on the window INSIDE teh AutoRespodner window, you will see it there as a REGEX rule.
5. On the lower bar of Firefox where you see"Fiddler: Disabled" click on it and select "Force traffic to Fiddler" (this is only for the FF browser, not needed for IE as I know)
6. Open your GO2 game, even I think it's ok if you open in step 2 as well.
---Now everything goes by the Fiddler, teh AutoResponder file should create 3 .swf on your desktop or reverse, should inject 3 .swf from the desktop to the game as I see by reading it's action. So you need 3 .swf which are the npc ones on your desktop... but first you have to scan and download the game's correspondent .swfs which you edit later.

DO somebody know how to do that ? I using a certain FF addon I can only download the music from the game... nto the .swfs.

They are searchable on google tho.

Edit:
I used an iWisoft swf downloader, and managed to apparently download all .swf from go2... but seems there are fewer bigger swfs which include the npc ones, or, that program haven't found all the swf files.... hmmm

mr. Micheal thank you for the great tut i dont know to start it but i will discover it by my self mr. Micheal 1 question can i edit the action script of .swf files by using flasm and enable it trough the use of cmd.

mr. Micheal this method is thesame with backyard monster

i followed ur steps now at the part of dowloading the swf files btw someone tried a scan method for GO2 to increase HE gold and metal ... i tried but sadly failed hahaha

im not sure why michael but when i try to download swf i auto lose connection and i cant reconnect back to game
somehow i feel like they are trying to hide those 3 swf file man >< i cant get my hands on them ..

yeahh mr kid they hide that 3.swf file they just secured it so that no one knows to hack it if they dont hide maybe they chage it to another name file

so any other way to get those files?