Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 459 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Corona Virus - Tracking

i thought it would have stopped spreading by now, shits getting outta control

Quote:(02-18-2020, 05:00 AM)rappa Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i thought it would have stopped spreading by now, shits getting outta control

I'm not sure I'd agree. Other viruses have had similar outbreaks. As far as reports and research from China have shown, the spreading has not gone out of control beyond the primary outbreak. The rates of new cases aren't spiralling out of control, and about 80% of new infections are occuring in hubei (the outbreak epicenter) with very few cases in other countries. Most Western countries appear relatively safe, with just a handful of cases appearing. Please also remember, the fatality rates are only about 0.2% for under 40s. Unless you're elderly or have some serious preexisting health conditions, you're likely to recover within a week or two without any complications.

I think media has blown this virus out of proportion. It's something to worry about, but not if you avoid travelling to affected regions and just wash your hands

I love the map and i keep checking it day by day, but since it only shows confirmed infections from certain sources its not really accurate, the real numbers are way higher...

Call me crazy, but with recent tensions I wouldn't be surprised if it was biological warfare.

Quote:(02-19-2020, 12:30 AM)Oni Wrote:

Call me crazy, but with recent tensions I wouldn't be surprised if it was biological warfare.

Good point, I actually never thought of this.

There's every possibility that It may well be the case, but we'll never know for sure.

well shit, i hope they get to the bottom of this

Quote:(02-19-2020, 12:30 AM)Oni Wrote:

Idk man. I remember watching a documentary series on these types of things spreading a while back and it seems like it's really likely to happen in China due to the marketplaces, population etc... It was inevitable from what I understood

Have a read of

Pay particular attention to this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(02-21-2020, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Have a read of

Pay particular attention to this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That seemed pretty creepy at first. Unfortunately the original novel was set in Russia, and was later changed to China. Even then the novel was changed in the 90s. So it's still a little creepy.

Quote:(02-21-2020, 05:06 AM)Drako Wrote:

Even then the novel was changed in the 90s. So it's still a little creepy.

Yes, I read this at the end of the article.

Nevertheless, Its accuracy Is quite Impressive.