Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 459 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Corona Virus - Tracking

Quote:(02-21-2020, 05:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-21-2020, 05:06 AM)Drako Wrote:

Even then the novel was changed in the 90s. So it's still a little creepy.

Yes, I read this at the end of the article.

Nevertheless, Its accuracy Is quite Impressive.
I feel like some terrorists made this virus and made it spread at china because Chinese people eat all types of stuff so it's easy to blame the whole thing on them, and the FBI won't eve bother re-thinking the issue/ the causes of the issue.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 07:38 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

I feel like some terrorists made this virus and made it spread at china

I wouldn't be surprised If they did.

As It stands, unless there's conclusive evidence demonstrating how It originated, It's a little too late to try and Identify the exact cause of the outbreak.

I doubt it is biological warfare, but I could easily see how such things could be implemented. Look at what it's done to economies even outside China. That's a huge impact.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 08:28 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I doubt it is biological warfare, but I could easily see how such things could be implemented. Look at what it's done to economies even outside China. That's a huge impact.
Im sure after some time some country will be like "we got the antidote" while they had it for a long time, they are just waiting for the right time, so they can get oil and shit from other countries.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 08:45 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Im sure after some time some country will be like "we got the antidote"

I'm at a loss as to why so many leading medical teams, cannot provide a vaccine for the virus.

You'd think they'd have some sort of treatment available, no matter how little It may be.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 10:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 08:45 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

I'm at a loss as to why so many leading medical teams, cannot provide a vaccine for the virus.

You'd think they'd have some sort of treatment available, no matter how little It may be.
No, what im thinking is that what if a country made this virus...

Let's say the US made it, releases it in china to reduces tensions and shit of them getting caught, then after couple of years or within 1 year the virus will do some bad shit, then the damn world is desperate for a solution, that's when the US comes, they make agreements and shit and give out the antidote.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 11:43 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 10:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 08:45 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Yes, I understand what you're saying.

I've simply extended my thoughts from a medical standpoint.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 02:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 11:43 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 10:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yes, I understand what you're saying.

I've simply extended my thoughts from a medical standpoint.
Oh i see ?

Quote:(02-22-2020, 08:28 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

It really shows how much power China has internationally.

Quote:(02-21-2020, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Have a read of

Pay particular attention to this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

For me this is just show that the things like the Corona Virus are already pre planned. As the most things the elite always have a plan and things doesn't happen randomly.