Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 566 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Discussion Zone, IPB?

Hi guys :money:

So, I was thinking about this!

What do you think DZ would be like with Invision Power Board instead of MyBB?

Not saying we should switch but I am just simply asking, what do you DZ would be like with an IPB license :tongue:

which do you perfer ?

MyBB

or

IPB?

I find MyBB on this forum to be perfect !

Nothing I would change about this community

Quote:(08-05-2013, 08:43 PM)Virus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nothing I would change about this community :smile:
Then why ask if some of us would like IPB over MYBB?

Mybb is so much better than IPB mainly for the fact that IPB is UGLY and there are FAR less plugins. Plus blue has already had unique plugins created and installed on the forum.

Quote:(08-05-2013, 08:45 PM)SFX Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2013, 08:43 PM)Virus Wrote:

Nothing I would change about this community :smile:
Then why ask if some of us would like IPB over MYBB?

I am just asking what do you guys think DZ would be like or look like if it was an IPB forum, not MyBB.

MyBB is by far the best.

IPB = Shit
MyBB = THE SHIT!

IPB would not work, at-all. It's horrible, I remember using it years ago when I was just a kid experimenting.

Quote:(08-05-2013, 09:16 PM)Bliss Wrote:

I like MyBB much better, it's the best forum software around in my opinion with it being so flexible. The only other forum software I'd feel comfortable with the forum migrating to is XenForo.

Also, MyBB is completely free :biggrin:, which makes it even better !

Xenforo, I have wanted to try but no money to purchase it

I like MyBB much better, it's the best forum software around in my opinion with it being so flexible. The only other forum software I'd feel comfortable with the forum migrating to is XenForo.

Would be a pain since we have, I'm guessing, at least 20-30 MyBB plugins currently installed.