Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Favorite Standup?

Quote:(07-09-2016, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-09-2016, 12:59 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Love his commentary on all the different paintings lmfao, "Salvador pack a fuckin' bong Dali". Paging @"Aeolian-chan" who may know of this guy?

Yes, he's quite hilarious with what he comes up with.

If you YouTube him with the keywords of "Chopper Ronnie Johns", there's heaps more. I believe @"Aeolian" will definitely know of him.

You're not wrong, one of my personal favorites.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 06:36 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

You're not wrong, one of my personal favorites.

I thought you'd know him.

The Ronnie Johns show used to be on during weekdays at 10:30pm, but I don't know what happened. It went off air years ago and hasn't been back since.

Ricky Gervais is definitely my favourite (stand-up) comedian. I love his talks with Karl Pilkington, which although aren't stand up are just amazingly hilarious. Check out his how to learn English for guaranteed laughs:

I also like Woody Allen, although in a very different way, mostly because of the way he lays out jokes, and delivers them. I like him for very different reasons to why I like Ricky Gervais, or any other standup for that matter. Infact Woody Allen would just as well written down, the way he ties things together is very much like Kurt Vonnegut. Regardless I think everyone should check him out as he is so different from other comedians I have seen.

Here's a link to a link of him performing standup:

Quote:(07-09-2016, 03:47 PM)superMAUS Wrote:

Ricky Gervais is definitely my favourite (stand-up) comedian. I love his talks with Karl Pilkington, which although aren't stand up are just amazingly hilarious. Check out his how to learn English for guaranteed laughs:

I also like Woody Allen, although in a very different way, mostly because of the way he lays out jokes, and delivers them. I like him for very different reasons to why I like Ricky Gervais, or any other standup for that matter. Infact Woody Allen would just as well written down, the way he ties things together is very much like Kurt Vonnegut. Regardless I think everyone should check him out as he is so different from other comedians I have seen.

Here's a link to a link of him performing standup:

Fucking love Kurt Vonnegut. One of my all-time favorite authors.

I've definitely heard of Woody Allen and this video gave me a good laugh (I've never watched him).

Will have to check him out :O

Surprised nobody mentioned George Carlin, not my favorite but he was great.