Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How To Make Money Fast On Ebay Full TUT

Quote:(11-08-2019, 08:37 AM)UncensoredDevil Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

do I need start up money of my own to start the first couple of order because of this?

I believe so. How else are you going to pay for your order on the other site.

For me it's no issue since it's super cheap and you get some big profit after.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 08:37 AM)UncensoredDevil Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 02:33 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 01:32 AM)OversouL Wrote:

How many do you usually order to stock in your house? How long does it take to sell of it? :smile:

Its dropshipping you just order it from the site then put the address from ebay in Ali express and boom you wait about 2 days tracking appears and your done. you go to ebay then enter the tracking info in there and wait. If your a new seller you have to wait before paypal releases your payment but its only because your new. But dont worry youll get to see your money in paypal. :cool:
How long do I have to wait for them to release it? Also do I need start up money of my own to start the first couple of order because of this?

Yes so it works like this,

1. You set the price, but remember think of how much you would buy it for a least start off making 10.00 more or something your never losing money.
2. The buyer buys the product paypal holds it if your a new seller until the item is recieved or the date on it says until. most will use debit or credit if they use Paypal balance you get the money right away.
3. most of the companies on Ali wont use Paypal so you will have to use your debit card plus please pay for the shipping of E-packet, which is usually 3.00 or less but if you charge it with shipping on ebay there no need to worry about any cash loss.
4. just wait for your money and boom.

Shipping takes ridiculously long though. It is saying 20-40 days to the UK, is there anything I can do about this.

Thanks this is great! I wonder what other reproduction games they have?

Quote:(11-12-2019, 10:13 AM)algb1 Wrote:

Shipping takes ridiculously long though. It is saying 20-40 days to the UK, is there anything I can do about this.

hey no worries! there are ways around this my man! ebay allows you to ship internationally or locally, so people know that it might take a while as well as exclude countries as well. make sure to tell people hey its going to take a while. is that alright you will be 100% statisfied with the item and ill be 100% there the whole time. or something like that.

Quote:(11-12-2019, 12:51 PM)Botany Wrote:

Tons! and you dont have to jsut sell reproductions items you can sell almost anything! i might make an online course on how to start and ebay business.

Quote:(11-12-2019, 09:11 PM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 10:13 AM)algb1 Wrote:

hey no worries! there are ways around this my man! ebay allows you to ship internationally or locally, so people know that it might take a while as well as exclude countries as well. make sure to tell people hey its going to take a while. is that alright you will be 100% statisfied with the item and ill be 100% there the whole time. or something like that.

ah alright fair enough

Quote:(11-12-2019, 09:45 PM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 12:51 PM)Botany Wrote:

Tons! and you dont have to jsut sell reproductions items you can sell almost anything! i might make an online course on how to start and ebay business.
So this would work on shopify as well I see...

Quote:(11-13-2019, 04:57 PM)Botany Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 09:45 PM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 12:51 PM)Botany Wrote:

So this would work on shopify as well I see...

Theres a difference, i do shopify as well. first of all, you can promote an item on ebay for only 1.00 until your porduct sells. or you can pay 10-15 on advertising cpc or cpi and you might get a sale. plus you dont have to set up a whole store to sell things unlike shopify.

where is the link for Pokeman soul silver? you didn't post where we can dropship it?