Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How To Make Money Fast On Ebay Full TUT

Quote:(11-15-2019, 12:37 AM)bob432626 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-14-2019, 06:15 PM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-14-2019, 07:05 AM)bob432626 Wrote:

interesting... my only question is are these games legit or cracked and made illegitimately

They are authentic reproductions- like a painting from an artists they are legal, but as well as nintendo doesnt make them anymore. dont think about how its weird or wrong think about what people want and what people dont get anymore. people sell these games [AUTHENTIC] for 200.00 or more when nobody sells them for 20.00 anymore. as long as you dont say made by me and make it seem like you own them your fine.

the reason i asked is because if i go in to the DS game selling and the user goes online with it do i need to worry about nintindo messing with them? i want to know how far i can go with buying and reselling this stuff

No, i have sold them for about 3 months and no issues, people sell nintendo stuff all the time brand new and used on ebay and amazon

Quote:(11-14-2019, 10:46 PM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-13-2019, 11:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

Thread moved from the Market Discussion forum, accordingly to Monetizing.

For future reference, money-making methods belong here.

Hello Mothered, I want to apologize for putting it in the wrong discussion I saw that, and I didn't know how to change it.
Ill make sure in the future to properly address my threads in the proper area.

It's no problem whatsoever.

My previous comment Is more so for Informative purposes with future posts.

dang this is an awesome idea thanks for sharing

Do you have any more selling ideas? I sell lot of games using this method, fuciking paypal holding my money !!!!!

Quote:(11-20-2019, 02:07 AM)littlepinkbunny Wrote:

Do you have any more selling ideas? I sell lot of games using this method, fuciking paypal holding my money !!!!!

I totally understand and I'm with you on ebay holding money. I'll be putting more info out soon on other methods my friend. I've got you!

Quote:(11-20-2019, 06:58 AM)Green Man Wrote:

You should elaborate on the fact that your stock will appreciate the more you sit on it. Gaining your more profit if you are unable to sell right away. Coming from a eBay mentor. :wink:

Made 498.00 in 4 days on the pokemon emerald product alone. Its been pretty crazy so far costing 7.00 and selling for 14.00 plus shipping. People are still going crazy for them.

You should elaborate on the fact that your stock will appreciate the more you sit on it. Gaining your more profit if you are unable to sell right away. Coming from a eBay mentor.

Quote:(11-20-2019, 06:58 AM)Green Man Wrote:

You should elaborate on the fact that your stock will appreciate the more you sit on it. Gaining your more profit if you are unable to sell right away. Coming from a eBay mentor. :wink:

Lol, I didn't even think about adding that on the tutorial. Thanks for pointing that out. I am fully aware of that, and I track using the seller dashboard to see the impressions and the times people are clicking on my products, and you are right. I didn't put a whole class out for everyone but I'm glad you elaborated on that info.
Theres so much you can do on ebay with new tricks and tips that help people understand their products growth and downfall.

Quote:(11-20-2019, 07:07 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-20-2019, 06:58 AM)Green Man Wrote:

Made 498.00 in 4 days on the pokemon emerald product alone. Its been pretty crazy so far costing 7.00 and selling for 14.00 plus shipping. People are still going crazy for them.

Right, i sold around 350$ in 2 days, then i had to paid on my one hand to ship them .Fucking paypal still holding my money , i have 689$ along :sad: :sad: god damn mother fuckers@@@

Do you sell them without the case? As by looking at listings ones with cases can sell for a decent amount more