Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 589 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
IOS 7.1 Passcode Bypass

it works, make sure:
1. your phone is 7.1
2. the song is IN the music library that itunes has installed for you, not any third party apps

Quote:(04-01-2014, 04:31 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm the video poster lol. The phone was taken out of the frame not during the exploit. We made sure to keep the phone in view 100% during the procedure to show it works.
For anyone having problems with it, can you post which device you have. Thanks!
Im saying when you took it out of the frame you may have disabled the passcode on the device or something. Who knows. You could turn that video into a great fake ppd niche though.

Quote:(04-01-2014, 04:50 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

The time between the passcode being shown and the exploit being shown has no frame leaves. I thought about ppd, but couldn't figure out a good way to do it with this.

make a fake vb.net program with a status bar then show you running it then do the exploit duhh.

I wish I would have known about this like a couple weeks ago.

Found an iPad on the road still working, tried to find the owner to return it.

Quote:(04-01-2014, 03:45 AM)Sapientia Wrote:

I tried this multiple times on my phone and I can't get it to work.

You probably haven't updated to 7.1, it worked for me.

I updated to it when it first came out, doesn't work.

Quote:(04-01-2014, 06:19 AM)Judas Wrote:

You probably haven't updated to 7.1, it worked for me.

It takes a few times for me but it works. It also works with Search "***" and "Play my music"

iPhone 5s iOS 7.1

Is that your video, 'dora? Sounds exactly like you so I'm guessing it is. Thanks for this, it'll certainly come in handy where I work.

Quote:(04-02-2014, 04:20 PM)Fallen Wrote:

The passcode is nothing more than a "Locked Screensaver", in essence. Forensic security researchers need not even to unlock the phone via the lockscreen and can run code into the phone without access.

What no. This has never been true. A very limited amount of data is available on a locked device.

The passcode is nothing more than a "Locked Screensaver", in essence. Forensic security researchers need not even to unlock the phone via the lockscreen and can run code into the phone without access.