Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 589 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
IOS 7.1 Passcode Bypass

Quote:(04-02-2014, 04:36 PM)w00t Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What no. This has never been true. A very limited amount of data is available on a locked device.

Ok child.

Haha, there are tons of Apple devices on the kids at my school 3:smile:
nah mate. but maybe it will come in use sometime

Quote:(04-02-2014, 04:54 PM)Fallen Wrote:

Ok child.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong. The most data you can possibly get was back when you could force backups to be made, even when the device was locked, and that's still not comprehensive data.

Quote:(04-02-2014, 05:25 PM)w00t Wrote:

I'd love for you to prove me wrong. The most data you can possibly get was back when you could force backups to be made, even when the device was locked, and that's still not comprehensive data.

Send me an iPhone with a passcode and I'll prove it to you.

Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.

Quote:(04-01-2014, 04:49 AM)Kodo Wrote:

Im saying when you took it out of the frame you may have disabled the passcode on the device or something. Who knows. You could turn that video into a great fake ppd niche though.

I just did it on my 5s :notamused:

Also lockscreen prevents visual access to data.