Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 407 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My music channel!

I just started with this channel and uploaded a drake song for the kickstart, woohoo.
It would be wonderful if you could subscribe!
Appreciated.

[To see links please register here]

It looks ok, but you should try getting an avatar and banner for the channel.

Quote:(06-11-2016, 10:49 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

It looks ok, but you should try getting an avatar and banner for the channel.

Yeah, I will get it at some point in life.
Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:(06-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Hype Wrote:

Uhh Trap Nation, Chill Nation, Trap City, TrapMusicHDTV, ChillSessionsHDTV, NoCopyrightSounds, etc.

And are they advertising in this thread? No. The topic here is Katniss' channel. Which I asked a question regarding.

Quote:(06-12-2016, 01:02 AM)Hype Wrote:

Well it sounded like you were like "pfft fucking wow this has to be the dumbest shit I've ever seen just uploading people's music."

I've always believed that assumptions is a terrible thing. I asked a simple question, because the channel nor this thread made it clear.

Quote:(06-12-2016, 01:10 AM)BubbleBoy Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Hype Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2016, 12:50 AM)Inton Wrote:

So what? You just upload the music of others?

Uhh Trap Nation, Chill Nation, Trap City, TrapMusicHDTV, ChillSessionsHDTV, NoCopyrightSounds, etc.

His channel is more of a personal playlist. Most channels like Trap City, Trap and Bass, etc actually get permission from the label or artists themselves to use their music.

OP, hopefully youtube doesn't take down your videos, someone might make a claim to take down your vid due to copyright claims.

Music on channels like these don't have copyrights, like the ones on Trap Nation and such. At least I haven't come across one yet.

Quote:(06-12-2016, 01:11 AM)Hype Wrote:

Music on channels like these don't have copyrights, like the ones on Trap Nation and such. At least I haven't come across one yet.

The moment money is earned off a channel without the right to the content, it breaks with copyright laws. So channels like these aren't really made, as if you just want a personalized playlist, you can just make one from any account.

Quote:(06-12-2016, 12:59 AM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Hype Wrote:

And are they advertising in this thread? No. The topic here is Katniss' channel. Which I asked a question regarding.

Well it sounded like you were like "pfft fucking wow this has to be the dumbest shit I've ever seen just uploading people's music."

Quote:(06-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Hype Wrote:

Quote: (06-12-2016, 12:50 AM)Inton Wrote:

His channel is more of a personal playlist. Most channels like Trap City, Trap and Bass, etc actually get permission from the label or artists themselves to use their music.

OP, hopefully youtube doesn't take down your videos, someone might make a claim to take down your vid due to copyright claims.