Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

I'm fairly new to this forum since early 2022. I've have performed a number of SE over the years and this forum has really helped in refining existing methods as well as meeting/discussing this topic with like-minded people.

I would like to join as well.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 04:43 PM)Nevernowhy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm fairly new to this forum since early 2022. I've have performed a number of SE over the years and this forum has really helped in refining existing methods as well as meeting/discussing this topic with like-minded people.

Good luck with your application.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 04:43 PM)Nevernowhy Wrote:

Would like to see more activity from you on the forums.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 02:06 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2022, 07:57 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (01-07-2022, 11:22 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Who was the designer?
Just seeing this now, took me a while back then to track him down to use his work.

@aeolian through some further investigating I found his previous account here which was @theos I would love to hire him to do some more work for the group. I've shot him some emails from here, hopefully he uses either of those emails.

Quote: (08-04-2022, 09:59 PM)prevent Wrote:

Yeah its been a hard time for me to keep up with sin, I have so much IRL work going on I'm ashamed to even show my face around here
Welcome back! I hope all is well.

Quote: (08-19-2022, 12:07 AM)Itree1986 Wrote:

i would appreciate admission to this if i am allowed.

Quote: (08-14-2022, 04:27 PM)fractalmind0 Wrote:

Been working in the customer service field for 3+ years (1.5 over the phone).

Very experienced when it comes to assessing the direction of a call/chat with a representative within 30 seconds.

Biggest asset is emotional intelligence. Able to relate to the other person and earn their trust to have the call/chat go in the direction I want to.

Overall I am fairly new to this forum. However, I have a lot to bring and looking forward to helping as much as I can.

Quote: (08-10-2022, 10:52 PM)kurdio Wrote:

pretty new to this site and refunding in general, but i fkn love reading and learning about this shit. i definetly have some knowledge i would love to spread, specifically to my scandinavians out there, but i want the tricks to stay as lowkey as possible. i have literally been glued to the screen this past week, and i read many of the "advanced" techniques. only thing is that i want to talk to more experienced people for coomfirmation and more security i guess, and i will gladly help others in this sub forum with knowledge that hopefully you guys give me.

ok will try to post more.. i read more than i interact usually.

I'm new here, so I guess I'm not active enough yet, but I'll apply anyway. I'm just getting started in SE'ing and just glad I'm finding forums like this to help me along the way. I do plan on being active to the forum once I start SE'ing I'll be posting what worked for me and what hasn't :smile:.

most active person here no invite

Quote:(06-02-2019, 08:35 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[Image: deceit.gif]

What is Deceit?
Deceit is an official group on Sinisterly. We are a group who are dedicated to the art of social engineering. We seek to be a place of learning for members who are both experienced and new. We want to create an environment for the dedicated social engineers of the forum to gather and share their knowledge amongst each other and discuss all their different methods and techniques. At the same time our group will work towards promoting our art around the forum and increasing activity in the sub-forum.

How can you join?
Currently Deceit is invite-only. We will handpick members that we see positively contributing to social engineering discussion on the forum. There is no application template available but you can make your own and post below as it will give us an idea of who is interested. Tell us about yourself and some of your exploits. Make yourself known in the social engineering section and you'll eventually earn your entrance into the group.

Rules:
-Must have a positive reputation
-Must be fairly active on the forum
-No open/unresolved scam reports
-Must provide meaningful contributions to the SE sub-forum
-No leaking, everything posted in our sub-forum and discord channel are to be kept there.

Current Members:

Leaders:
@"Canadian Moose"
@"Nyx"

Members:
@"mothered"
@"prevent"
@"green314"
@"vrag"
@"elemenowpee"
@"Nabeshin"
@"peakyfblinder"
@"johnnyboiog88"
@"K03NT3S31N"
Im interested in this!

I'm pretty new to this forum and SE'ing but I'm learning and practicing.
So far I've done a 300€ amazon and 300€ nike Se. currently in the middle of a S/N and planning on many more. I'd love to be involved more in this community.
Understandable if I don't get it but hopefully in the future I'll prove that I'm worth it.

i guess I wont fit the criteria

Hello @"Nyx"
Hope you are well.

That is all.