Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Official] Deceit | Social Engineering

Quote:(09-02-2022, 12:29 PM)Dyne Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello @"Nyx"
Hope you are well.

That is all.

I'd love to be considered for this!

Quote:(09-03-2022, 07:38 AM)teammo9999 Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2022, 12:29 PM)Dyne Wrote:

Hello @"Nyx"
Hope you are well.

That is all.

Let me join please , wanna learn as much as I can , got couple successes but no such thing as learning too much

Quote:(09-13-2022, 05:30 PM)Pabloski Wrote:

Let me join please , wanna learn as much as I can , got couple successes but no such thing as learning too much
Please refer to the requirements In the opening post.

Hey. I am just a begginer with a few succesful refunds worth around 300e in total. I am trying to learn new thigs and experiment with them, so being in this group would make my SE’ing skills evolve faster.

Interesting, @"Canadian Moose" might wanna include me?

Quote:(06-02-2019, 08:35 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[Image: deceit.gif]

What is Deceit?
Deceit is an official group on Sinisterly. We are a group who are dedicated to the art of social engineering. We seek to be a place of learning for members who are both experienced and new. We want to create an environment for the dedicated social engineers of the forum to gather and share their knowledge amongst each other and discuss all their different methods and techniques. At the same time our group will work towards promoting our art around the forum and increasing activity in the sub-forum.

How can you join?
Currently Deceit is invite-only. We will handpick members that we see positively contributing to social engineering discussion on the forum. There is no application template available but you can make your own and post below as it will give us an idea of who is interested. Tell us about yourself and some of your exploits. Make yourself known in the social engineering section and you'll eventually earn your entrance into the group.

Rules:
-Must have a positive reputation
-Must be fairly active on the forum
-No open/unresolved scam reports
-Must provide meaningful contributions to the social engineering sub-forum
-No leaking, everything posted in our sub-forum is to be kept there.

Current Members:

Leaders:
@"Canadian Moose"
@"Nyx"

Members:
@"mothered"
@"elemenowpee"
@"Nabeshin"
@"peakyfblinder"
@"K03NT3S31N"
@"Ordnael92"

I sell an Ebook about Refunding Methods ( FTID, LIT, Empty Box)
DM me for easy Money

Quote:(09-21-2022, 10:23 PM)pxttll Wrote:

Quote: (06-02-2019, 08:35 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[Image: deceit.gif]

What is Deceit?
Deceit is an official group on Sinisterly. We are a group who are dedicated to the art of social engineering. We seek to be a place of learning for members who are both experienced and new. We want to create an environment for the dedicated social engineers of the forum to gather and share their knowledge amongst each other and discuss all their different methods and techniques. At the same time our group will work towards promoting our art around the forum and increasing activity in the sub-forum.

How can you join?
Currently Deceit is invite-only. We will handpick members that we see positively contributing to social engineering discussion on the forum. There is no application template available but you can make your own and post below as it will give us an idea of who is interested. Tell us about yourself and some of your exploits. Make yourself known in the social engineering section and you'll eventually earn your entrance into the group.

Rules:
-Must have a positive reputation
-Must be fairly active on the forum
-No open/unresolved scam reports
-Must provide meaningful contributions to the social engineering sub-forum
-No leaking, everything posted in our sub-forum is to be kept there.

Current Members:

Leaders:
@"Canadian Moose"
@"Nyx"

Members:
@"mothered"
@"elemenowpee"
@"Nabeshin"
@"peakyfblinder"
@"K03NT3S31N"
@"Ordnael92"

I sell an Ebook about Refunding Methods ( FTID, LIT, Empty Box)
DM me for easy Money
Please post In the appropriate forum, or create a thread.

No more memberships or something?