Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 335 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Official] Existence - A Group of gamers! Now Recruiting!

Steam profile link:

[To see links please register here]

# Games owned: Pc: CS:GO, L4D2, Mount your friend, Gmod Ps4: 2k14 bf4 ps3: gta5 (I own more games but this are games I play the most)
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? Hell yes.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) Fps is my favorite genera but I do enjoy MMO, RPG, and MOBA (sometimes)
What are your notable all-time favorites?
Runescape
Mario Kart
Pokemon

Tell us about yourself:

Well to start off I like long walks on the beach sniffing roses on a summer day. When I'm not doing that I go to school full time, and play video games on the side. I've been playing video for a long time and I feel I excel at many titles other than MOBAs I suck at Mobas :stressed:. I feel this group is a perfect group for me because gaming is part of my life.

Good luck! I think this will be a great group!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 02:43 AM)Techno Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:16(poorfag)on steam, 6 on origin.
Willing to speak over Skype or similar?Sure.
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us?Sure.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.)I like them all.
What are your notable all-time favorites?Battlefield 3 and osu!
Tell us about yourself:Im just someone who loves to play video games and watch anime. There's nothing too notable about me to say.

Also, first. :smile:.

We'd love to have you, please PM me your skype name to get the ball rolling!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 02:47 AM)Oni Wrote:

Good luck! I think this will be a great group!

Thanks, Oni! I Think so as well.

Quote:(09-25-2014, 02:49 AM)Alex Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: Pc: CS:GO, L4D2, Mount your friend, Gmod Ps4: 2k14 bf4 ps3: gta5 (I own more games but this are games I play the most)
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? Hell yes.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) Fps is my favorite genera but I do enjoy MMO, RPG, and MOBA (sometimes)
Runescape
Mario Kart
Pokemon

Tell us about yourself:

Well to start off I like long walks on the beach sniffing roses on a summer day. When I'm not doing that I go to school full time, and play video games on the side. I've been playing video for a long time and I feel I excel at many titles other than MOBAs I suck at Mobas :stressed:. I feel this group is a perfect group for me because gaming is part of my life. :cool:

RS4lyfe. Welcome to Existence, please PM me your skype to get started!

We are now official and applications are open!

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:

Willing to speak over Skype or similar?: Of course! Skype IGN: losimantom123
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? I can’t during the school week. But on the weekends, count me in!
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) I play FPS, TPS, RPG, TDS and more. FPSRPG is my favorite game genre. Metagaming for life! (fallout, skyrim)
What are your notable all-time favorites? My 4 all-time favorites have got to be Fallout: New Vegas, B02, Half Life 2 and Garry’s Mod.

Tell us about yourself:
Uhhh, I’m in high school. I like to play video games and watch anime, not at the same time (sadly). Rockstars are my favorite drinks. I work out at the gym 3-4 times a week to get in shape for the basketball season. I play baseball and basketball for my high school’s team. I’m 6’1” and 180 lbs. I have minor insomnia so I get around 4-5 hours of sleep every night, It sucks to wake up early every morning for school. I wish it was still summer.

Quote:(09-25-2014, 03:39 AM)Losi Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:

Willing to speak over Skype or similar?: Of course! Skype IGN: losimantom123
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? I can’t during the school week. But on the weekends, count me in!
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) I play FPS, TPS, RPG, TDS and more. FPSRPG is my favorite game genre. Metagaming for life! (fallout, skyrim)
What are your notable all-time favorites? My 4 all-time favorites have got to be Fallout: New Vegas, B02, Half Life 2 and Garry’s Mod.

Tell us about yourself: Uhhh, I’m in high school. I like to play video games and watch anime, not at the same time (sadly). Rockstars are my favorite drinks. I work out at the gym 3-4 times a week to get in shape for the basketball season. I play baseball and basketball for my high school’s team. I’m 6’1” and 180 lbs. I have minor insomnia so I get around 4-5 hours of sleep every night, It sucks to wake up early every morning for school. I wish it was still summer.

Not too huge on RPG's myself but I would give it a shot! We'd love to have ya!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 04:08 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: 3
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Of course, I only bite a lot :smile:
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? I kinda stopped playing since school started because of studying, but I should be able to start playing again soon.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) I like shooters like CS:GO, but I also enjoy Garry's Mod a lot
What are your notable all-time favorites? Sadly, Call of Duty, MW2 because that's how I learned to code, and basic hacking (Mod menus, and all that fun stuff)
Tell us about yourself: Ok, I'm me, I'm special because I am me and there is no one else out there like me. I am funny, i am freaky, and i am fungasmic. I can contribute to the group by playing with you guys, and maybe running some OMGPOP Pool tournaments or something. Oh, also I play tennis and love to Skii. My favorite song is "It was called the cold war because russia is cold) by the great george hotz of glen rock.

Welcome! Still waiting on CP!!!

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: 3
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Of course, I only bite a lot :smile:
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? I kinda stopped playing since school started because of studying, but I should be able to start playing again soon.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) I like shooters like CS:GO, but I also enjoy Garry's Mod a lot
What are your notable all-time favorites? Sadly, Call of Duty, MW2 because that's how I learned to code, and basic hacking (Mod menus, and all that fun stuff)
Tell us about yourself: Ok, I'm me, I'm special because I am me and there is no one else out there like me. I am funny, i am freaky, and i am fungasmic. I can contribute to the group by playing with you guys, and maybe running some OMGPOP Pool tournaments or something. Oh, also I play tennis and love to Skii. My favorite song is "It was called the cold war because russia is cold) by the great george hotz of glen rock.

Steam Profile Link
My Steam profile can be seen

# Games Owned
I own 57 games according to steam. I also play some non-Steam games such as osu!.

Willing to speak over Skype or similar?
Yep.

Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us?
When I have time I can put in way more, but with university some weeks will naturally be more busy than others.

What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.)
Music rhythm games and FPS are my most played.

• Portal - Few thousand hours played on a pirated version before I got it on Steam, used to hold a world record for speedrunning a specific chamber.
  • Portal 2 - Currently in the top leaderboards for a few of the chambers, however I haven't attempted anything for a while.
  • Call of Duty 4 - My most played game of all time. Approximately 5800 hours.
  • osu! - A new favourite.

Tell us about yourself!
I'm a 17-year-old male studying at the University of Waterloo, majoring in Geomatics with a minor in Computer Science. My hobbies include skateboarding, snowboarding and programming, and I love to listen to all kinds of music and watch plenty of movies and TV (Just started watching Dexter a few days ago).

Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.