Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 335 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Official] Existence - A Group of gamers! Now Recruiting!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 07:31 AM).Shebang Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Steam Profile Link
My Steam profile can be seen

# Games Owned
I own 57 games according to steam. I also play some non-Steam games such as osu!.

Willing to speak over Skype or similar?
Yep.

Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us?
When I have time I can put in way more, but with university some weeks will naturally be more busy than others.

What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.)
Music rhythm games and FPS are my most played.

What are your notable all-time favorites?
  • Portal - Few thousand hours played on a pirated version before I got it on Steam, used to hold a world record for speedrunning a specific chamber.
  • Portal 2 - Currently in the top leaderboards for a few of the chambers, however I haven't attempted anything for a while.
  • Call of Duty 4 - My most played game of all time. Approximately 5800 hours.
  • osu! - A new favourite.

Tell us about yourself!
I'm a 17-year-old male studying at the University of Waterloo, majoring in Geomatics with a minor in Computer Science. My hobbies include skateboarding, snowboarding and programming, and I love to listen to all kinds of music and watch plenty of movies and TV (Just started watching Dexter a few days ago).

5800 Hours!? You, sir, are indeed a gamer! Welcome!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 08:30 AM)Happiness Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:

+ some games i got outside of steam.
A bunch of Xbox 360, Playstation3, Gamecube, N64, gameboy and NES games.
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? That depends. I got a lot of schoolwork some weeks, but some weeks i don't.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) FPS, RPG.
What are your notable all-time favorites? The fallout series. No doubt. We also got Counter-Strike on the top.

Tell us about yourself: Known by the name Happiness. I like kake and rum. I often play while intoxicated which i'm hearing can be very fun for those i'm playing with (unless it's a FPS). I love minecraft, making those blocks look nice is a passion (even tho i kinda suck at building). I play a lot of Garrys mod with my norwegian friends on a norwegian server. Otherwise, i like to think of my self as a nice person to play with. I never tell bad jokes about how i fucked someones mom. Generally keeps a cool head no matter how bad it might go ingame.

I also play intoxicated most nights hahaha, so welcome!

Posting an app when I get home.

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: According to steam online, 19. According to steam itself, 24. Total is 30.
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes, anytime.
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? Yeah sure, whenever my studies permit it (I'm online almost everyday)
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) RPG, and (MMO)FPS. MMORPGs not so much.
- Skyrim
- Planetside 2
- Thief
- Star Wars - Battlefront II

Tell us about yourself: Well, as I'm sure most members are aware, I have been active for quite a time. Yes, I have had my active and inactive periods, but I've stayed loyal to SL all the way through. I'm a 17 year old guy, live at home with my parents (not in the basement.... yet), and play a lot of games. In fact, gaming consumes most of my time, and has caused for my grades to fall for the past few years, which I'm now trying to fix. People would call me "cheap", because you'll find me playing a lot of free games. My gaming set up isn't that amazing (in fact, it is quite anti-climactic), though I think I manage to kick quite a lot of ass for running planetside at ~20 FPS in large battles. Anyway, I won't bother you guys with my life story, but rather just say that while I game a lot, I do have school, and a relationship to take care of, as well as parties to go to, so I might not be as active as I was.

Shame it deals with Steam only.

Quote:(09-25-2014, 02:45 PM)Six Wrote:

Shame it deals with Steam only.

We don't only deal with steam, Origin or other games is great too. Most people primarily use steam which is why it's part of the application.

Quote:(09-25-2014, 02:55 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: According to steam online, 19. According to steam itself, 24. Total is 30.
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes, anytime.
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? Yeah sure, whenever my studies permit it (I'm online almost everyday)
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) RPG, and (MMO)FPS. MMORPGs not so much.
- Skyrim
- Planetside 2
- Thief
- Star Wars - Battlefront II

Tell us about yourself: Well, as I'm sure most members are aware, I have been active for quite a time. Yes, I have had my active and inactive periods, but I've stayed loyal to SL all the way through. I'm a 17 year old guy, live at home with my parents (not in the basement.... yet), and play a lot of games. In fact, gaming consumes most of my time, and has caused for my grades to fall for the past few years, which I'm now trying to fix. People would call me "cheap", because you'll find me playing a lot of free games. My gaming set up isn't that amazing (in fact, it is quite anti-climactic), though I think I manage to kick quite a lot of ass for running planetside at ~20 FPS in large battles. Anyway, I won't bother you guys with my life story, but rather just say that while I game a lot, I do have school, and a relationship to take care of, as well as parties to go to, so I might not be as active as I was.

Great to have you, be sure to check out the posts in our section!

Quote:(09-25-2014, 03:10 PM)Fury Wrote:

We don't only deal with steam, Origin or other games is great too. Most people primarily use steam which is why it's part of the application

I just use Raptr for figuring peoples games out.

E.g. has my steam, original XBL account, all that jazz. Hours are nowhere near accurate cos I've been having to do trial accounts on XBL til I get money for my original, but still.

Huge WoW player lol.

Looking good Fury. Hope the you enjoy running this group.

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:24 (I'm counting games I paid for, including TF2)
Willing to speak over Skype or similar?Sure
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us?Of course!
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) FPS (sadly, my laptop can't handle many :sad:)
What are your notable all-time favorites? Garrys mod (still around) Dota2 (this update is crazy) Dystopia (now dead) Empires (mostly dead) Eternal Silence (now dead) Zombie Panic Source (still alive! :biggrin:) Zombie Master 2 (now dead) Counter Strike: Source (still around)

Tell us about yourself:
Just some kid, I do programming and am working on my own game in my free time, I enjoy almost any twitch-based game, and I like putting ketchup on my spaghetti.

Quote:(09-25-2014, 11:31 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Looking good Fury. Hope the you enjoy running this group. :smile:

Thanks bud, haven't heard from you in a long time.

Quote:(09-26-2014, 06:40 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

Steam profile link:

# Games owned:24 (I'm counting games I paid for, including TF2)
Willing to speak over Skype or similar?Sure
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us?Of course!
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) FPS (sadly, my laptop can't handle many :sad:)
What are your notable all-time favorites? Garrys mod (still around) Dota2 (this update is crazy) Dystopia (now dead) Empires (mostly dead) Eternal Silence (now dead) Zombie Panic Source (still alive! :biggrin:) Zombie Master 2 (now dead) Counter Strike: Source (still around)

Tell us about yourself:
Just some kid, I do programming and am working on my own game in my free time, I enjoy almost any twitch-based game, and I like putting ketchup on my spaghetti.

Another member for gmod. Oh lord hahaha, Welcome to the group!

Steam profile link:

# Games owned: 84
Willing to speak over Skype or similar? Yes
Willing to put atleast four hours per week into gaming with us? Yes, as long as I don't have to study.
What is your favorite type of game? (RTS, MMO, RPG, MOBA, etc.) FPS, MOBA, MMO
Garry's Mod
Counter Strike 1.6, Source, recently GO
Dota2
Stronghold
Civ 5
Tell us about yourself: I've always enjoyed gaming and has been a part of my life since I was 6. Gaming helped to learn English a lot. I like playing team games ( Dota2, Counter Strike ) as I enjoy working in a team, I also like creating stuff in games ( Gmod provides endless possibilities and fun ) but I also enjoy playing strategy games ( Civ5 and Stronghold ) as I enjoy "planning" type of game.