Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 861 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Password Managers

I was wondering what kind of password managers you all are using or what kind of password security method you have?

I'm personally using Bitwarden, which is most certainly good enough for me. Its a bit clunky, but has a generous free tier and is quite cheap.

In over 30 years of computing, I've never used a password manager.

I store all credentials on my encrypted drives.

I also use Bitwarden. I like it so far, has been treating me very well.

Quote:(08-18-2021, 05:19 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That works too. :smile: Entirely offline and encrypted might be a safer bet.
I like a online/cloud based password manager due to the convenience tho. Especially now Android and IOS have been implementing better password manager integration into their systems so its a matter of autofill when opening an app.

Quote:(08-20-2021, 04:04 PM)Marshland Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2021, 05:19 PM)mothered Wrote:

That works too. :smile: Entirely offline and encrypted might be a safer bet.
I like a online/cloud based password manager due to the convenience tho. Especially now Android and IOS have been implementing better password manager integration into their systems so its a matter of autofill when opening an app.
A password manager Is definitely a lot more convenient than physically accessing each credential from an encrypted drive and the like.

Personally, I don't use any apps nor type my login details Into sites - my browser's password manager handles It through auto-login, which I've set a master password In the browser Itself. This also helps prevent against keylogging, for the fact that I'm not manually typing the passwords Into the login form.

Quote:(08-18-2021, 01:26 PM)Marshland Wrote:

I was wondering what kind of password managers you all are using or what kind of password security method you have?

I'm personally using Bitwarden, which is most certainly good enough for me. Its a bit clunky, but has a generous free tier and is quite cheap.
I can agree with @

and Im personally using firefox as my main browser, never using anything else almost.
kinda like using it for small task here and there but fox comes with a password manager.
encrypt that shit too with addon for encrypt entire browser and your browser is safe as a key in a coffin at the bottom of a lake. :smile:

Quote:(08-18-2021, 05:19 PM)mothered Wrote:

i agree with this.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 09:17 PM)sunjester Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2021, 05:19 PM)mothered Wrote:

i agree with this.
It may be a little Inconvenient as opposed to using a password manager, but In my view, It's a lot more secure.

Thats fair. Its convenience vs Security. I've tried something like Keepass where you can story everything offline, but it felt more like a hassle then it was worth.

Damn, y'all are cool people. Am I the only one using text files here? HAHAHAHAHAHA.