Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 900 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Phone You Have, Phone You Want?

Quote:(09-17-2014, 12:13 AM)Losi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a rooted s4 right now. I really want a s5 or a note 3.

Welcome to 2012 Tarew.

[Image: FcpNt7vh.jpg]
  • Wireless charging?
  • Extended battery life. If I'm going to be using my phone for let's say music for 16 hours straight, It'll be in a car and I can charge it in there, I won't be walking that long.

Water resistance?
  • I used to run a shop selling SE'd Otterboxes, I can get a waterproof case in like 30 minutes of work (and yes I've had them and tested them and they work perfectly).

IR Blasters?
  • The one time I might have to have an IR Blaster is for TV, and Bell has an app for iPhone that I can connect directly to my satellite box (switch channels anywhere in my house I have Wifi, better than IR Blasters)

Split screen apps?
  • You have me on this one, that's pretty sweet.

App installs from browser?
  • Anything I want or need can be found in either the App Store, Cydia or moved onto my phone via my laptop.

Virtual buttons?
  • This just comes down to personal preference, and I'd honestly prefer the way I do it now.

Don't get me wrong, I've used the S5 on plenty of occasions and it's not a bad phone, but I still prefer my busted and beaten up iPhone 4s. Phones come down to personal preference and I like iPhones.

Quote:(09-17-2014, 03:46 AM)Tarew Wrote:

*snip*

Don't get me wrong, I've used the S5 on plenty of occasions and it's not a bad phone, but I still prefer my busted and beaten up iPhone 4s. Phones come down to personal preference and I like iPhones.

Yep. In the end, that's all that matters. Personal preference. Stats and widgets are fun to argue over, but if you don't like it, you don't like it. It's simple as that.

I decided to end up getting the GS5 today. Almost got the GS5 Active, but the Otterbox selection sucks.

I looked at the HTC One M8, but I just know Samsung much better and the fingerprint is much better and more accurate than I expected!

I have an LG L40G. I'd take pretty much anything else, including an old potato...

seriously, this thing suuucks, kinda. It's painfully under powered in the proc dept with its ultra hardcore 800MHz SINGLE CORE... and giant 512MB of teh RAMZ.

I would say it's better than my old blackberry but.... lying is lame

I have an Oppo Find 7, I'm uncertain whether I want anything else at the moment.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I currently have an iPhone 5, and I very badly want an S5. Nostalgia of being 12 and wanting one of the sliding keyboard phones so badly I dreamt about it.
Now here I am, wanting an S5 so badly I dream about it.

I currently have Samsung Galaxy S2 ( Old But Gold Still Love It ) planning to install custom ROM after fixing problem with Screen.

I also have Nokia Lumia 520 bought it just to try WP haha.

and one stupid ass Blackberry.

I'd like to get Iphone 5c (not iphone 6 bends like a girl) Want iphone cuz never had one so kinda want to try the OS

also would love to have HTC one or Lumia 930

Quote:(09-28-2014, 03:00 AM)MawZ Wrote:

I currently have Samsung Galaxy S2 ( Old But Gold Still Love It ) planning to install custom ROM after fixing problem with Screen.

I also have Nokia Lumia 520 bought it just to try WP haha.

and one stupid ass Blackberry.

I'd like to get Iphone 5c (not iphone 6 bends like a girl) Want iphone cuz never had one so kinda want to try the OS

also would love to have HTC one or Lumia 930

If you want iOS so badly, just root your android and boot up a ROM'd iOS 8 clone.

I currently have a Galaxy S3. At the moment if I was to upgrade it would likely be to a Samsung Note 4 or Galaxy S5 -

However I am looking forward to the Google Ara project. I would love to see how that pans out and would certainly consider going that route at some point if it pans out.

Currently LG G2, Want the LG G3