Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 900 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Phone You Have, Phone You Want?

I'm currently using the Xperia SP. I want the M8 though haha I love that phone.

@Oni won't buy me a phone because he's rude

Quote:(09-30-2014, 10:23 PM)Akane Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@Oni won't buy me a phone because he's rude

Don't you have direct access to the Internet in your brain already? Just voip for phone and mms for texting. I would kill for Internet access in mine.

Rocking the HTC One M7 right now, but I really want the One+ One for the price and specs. Also my mic's broken and I can't send it in for repair because I stupidly used my serial number to SE 2 M7's and sold them. I never said I was smart.

Have: HTC One M7

Want: HTC One M8, Nexus 5.

Have: Rooted Posh Memo (absolute piece of shit, don't buy it. overheats and other shit)
Want: Nexus 5, iPhone 5c, basically any phone better than the one I have.

Have Moto G,

Want Moto G v2

Mainly for Android 5 faster than waiting.

Quote:(11-21-2014, 04:49 AM)Asura Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I currently have a Kyocera Milano C5120 and the version is 2.3.6. Cheap phone.

I am somewhat happy with it but it gets very irritating when the phone gets throttled since the phone is already slow. I am looking for another phone but unsure of what I should get since I don't know much about phones. (This is my first phone and I got this on Feb of 2013. I have been thinking about to root it but afraid to do so because I don't know how and searching for the right rooting application didn't work out.

Mines relatively cheap, $99 when I bought it.
Works rather quick from my old phone, Samsung Exhibit 4G.
You can look and compare specs online for different ones.
There's an HTC prepaid that's cheap where I work, think its the Desire, had a lot of positive feedback from customers on it.

Hmm, I'll look into that.

I currently have a Kyocera Milano C5120 and the version is 2.3.6. Cheap phone.

I am somewhat happy with it but it gets very irritating when the phone gets throttled since the phone is already slow. I am looking for another phone but unsure of what I should get since I don't know much about phones. (This is my first phone and I got this on Feb of 2013. I have been thinking about to root it but afraid to do so because I don't know how and searching for the right rooting application didn't work out.