Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 591 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Pokemon GO Player Quits Job to Play the Game Full-Time

Quote:One Pokemon GO player recreates the classic in-game Pokemon trainer experience, quitting his job to travel the country and capture every Pokemon in the game.

Pokemon GO has taken the world by storm, with some players becoming so addicted to the game that they’ve nearly lost their jobs by playing. Now at least one player has decided that the game is so much fun that they’ve quit their job entirely to focus on playing it.

Pokemon GO fan Tom Currie has quit his job in order to play Pokemon GO full-time for two months in New Zealand. The gamer has been a Pokemon fan since childhood, and said that after six years of working, he was desperate for a break. He’s since been travelling through the country via bus and on-foot to try and capture every single Pokemon in the game.

Currie has achieved quite a bit so far; out of the 151 original Pokemon, Currie has already captured 90 at the time of The Guardian‘s report. However, it’s worth pointing out that no one currently knows how to capture the legendary Pokemon in Pokemon GO, and they might only be made available via special events. Currie may not be able to complete his mission in two months’ time due to this, but he’ll probably find and evolve all of the currently-available Pokemon, at least.

Pokemon Go got so quickly popular, it's magnificent.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

Has anyone caught them all yet?

The human race is hopeless.

It's surprised me how much this game has grown and taken over. However, it's a nice break from the stories of pure horror in the news atm.

You only live once, but if you're happy, once is enough. I say fuck it and have fun, why not enjoy the things technology can now do.

This game has gone crazy. There people who set lures in the middle of the night and rob people who come. Also there are GPS spoofers and cheaters.

Tech Company Creates Drone That Will Help You Cheat on Pokémon GO

That tiny ass drone will not fly for shit in the wind. I honestly think a fart could take that thing down. Whats the battery life? 4 minutes?

Quote:(07-16-2016, 11:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

It's surprised me how much this game has grown and taken over. However, it's a nice break from the stories of pure horror in the news atm.

This ^^^

I couldn't have worded It better myself. It's about time some positive energy has been generated as a result of this game.

I mean I'm real addicted to this game but that's a bit too much, the game is only catching Pokemon basically, It has no other major features apart from that.
Hes only doing it for 2 months tho, its not like hes dedicating his entire life to it.

Quote:(07-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Diego Wrote:

This game has gone crazy. There people who set lures in the middle of the night and rob people who come. Also there are GPS spoofers and cheaters.

My friend and I joked that it would be used solely to rob people in Brazil.

Quote:(07-17-2016, 11:06 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Diego Wrote:

My friend and I joked that it would be used solely to rob people in Brazil.

That's better than our news saying pedophiles are going to use it to trap kids.