Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Rate this logo

Rate this logo i made for a user on a different forum.
Opinions on how to improve are widely appreciated :smile:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Can we please see what resources you used? Unless you pen-tooled everything yourself that is.. ( If you did, then some sort of proof of that would be nice, but its not needed. ) Also, it looks nice, the only thing that looks a bit strange is the "Guess Who" text.

Quote:(08-27-2013, 04:50 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Can we please see what resources you used? Unless you pen-tooled everything yourself that is.. ( If you did, then some sort of proof of that would be nice, but its not needed. ) Also, it looks nice, the only thing that looks a bit strange is the "Guess Who" text.
I pen-tooled it in adobe illustrator.
(Image showing all the paths, layers & stuff.)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

The 'swade' watermark sort of messes up the overall effect but apart from that, it looks cool.

Quote:(08-27-2013, 05:00 PM)Sparks Wrote:

The 'swade' watermark sort of messes up the overall effect but apart from that, it looks cool.

The watermark is there for a specific reason.

Very good! It looks really unique!

Looks very nice swade, One day i would like to do stuff like that

Overall, the logo is stunning. You've pen-tooled it very precisely and carefully, which I really like. But other than that, what's with the question marks?

Quote:(08-27-2013, 06:32 PM)Swade_ Wrote:

Quote: (08-27-2013, 06:27 PM)Exiled Wrote:

Overall, the logo is stunning. You've pen-tooled it very precisely and carefully, which I really like. But other than that, what's with the question marks? :tongue:

I put it there because the DJs name is DJ guess who, so i decided to put some question marks there because the DJs name is kinda like a question.

Very unique. I like, I like.

Quote:(08-27-2013, 06:27 PM)Exiled Wrote:

Overall, the logo is stunning. You've pen-tooled it very precisely and carefully, which I really like. But other than that, what's with the question marks? :tongue:

I put it there because the DJs name is DJ guess who, so i decided to put some question marks there because the DJs name is kinda like a question.