Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 863 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[Request] Screen capture

If you would like I can try to whip up a source that you could pin to the task bar and it would take a screen shot when you click it,

I may be able to, maybe not.

That's about 6 lines of code. (Even less if you don't waste time disposing because it's the termination of the program, by the time this is done.):

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

And the rest is manipulation to make sure that the application never shows any windows to interfere, which is even more simple.

You could change "SAVE LOCATION" to a command line argument and that way you could pin a shortcut with whatever command line output path you want, to your taskbar for a customizable save location without much hassle.

Quote:cxS Wrote:You're implying that I said I know everything, OR perhaps even, that I have to know everything in order to know what invoking is? Explain further, because that logic is flawed the way I'm reading it... And anybody who calls it invoking is wrong. And just further supports what I already know; there's lots of programmers out there, but not all of them are good. So either you misunderstood what these other programmers meant, and you are now using a false interpretation of what you think invoking is, in your posts, or they also don't know what it means.

If you meant, invoking the method in which captures the screen to an image and saves it, then that would be right, but that is the action of the hotkey, and I don't think you understand this...

Quote:
You don't know what my code was like, so how can you even talk?

I don't have to know what your code looks like in order to tell you that you don't know what invoking is, based on the context by which you use the word in. Your code is irrelevant to my claims. You said you can achieve a global hotkey by invoking the keys:
Quote:
Use hotkeys and listen for the Prnt Scrn button, you can do this by invoking the keys.

You cannot "listen for the Prnt Scrn button", by "invoking the keys". You can however, invoke the Print Screen key to be pressed, but that's far different than listening for it to be pressed.

You can invoke stuff from a hotkey event, but invoking a hotkey, or a key is poor choice of words that means something entirely different. Look into Virtual Key Events. That would be what "invoking a key" is all about.
-- cxS
Someone doesn't understand the concept of "chill out"
What makes the all-time ruler? Are you are Bill Gates of AF? Master of coding? No, you're not. Many people have said what I was doing was invoking. It's not that hard if you think about it, you're over thinking the entire thing.

#SmokeWeedChillOut

Quote:(04-25-2013, 03:11 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Quote:cxS Wrote:You're implying that I said I know everything, OR perhaps even, that I have to know everything in order to know what invoking is? Explain further, because that logic is flawed the way I'm reading it... And anybody who calls it invoking is wrong. And just further supports what I already know; there's lots of programmers out there, but not all of them are good. So either you misunderstood what these other programmers meant, and you are now using a false interpretation of what you think invoking is, in your posts, or they also don't know what it means.

If you meant, invoking the method in which captures the screen to an image and saves it, then that would be right, but that is the action of the hotkey, and I don't think you understand this...

Quote:

I don't have to know what your code looks like in order to tell you that you don't know what invoking is, based on the context by which you use the word in. Your code is irrelevant to my claims. You said you can achieve a global hotkey by invoking the keys:
Quote:
Use hotkeys and listen for the Prnt Scrn button, you can do this by invoking the keys.

You cannot "listen for the Prnt Scrn button", by "invoking the keys". You can however, invoke the Print Screen key to be pressed, but that's far different than listening for it to be pressed.

You can invoke stuff from a hotkey event, but invoking a hotkey, or a key is poor choice of words that means something entirely different. Look into Virtual Key Events. That would be what "invoking a key" is all about.
-- cxS
What makes the all-time ruler? Are you are Bill Gates of AF? Master of coding? No, you're not. Many people have said what I was doing was invoking. It's not that hard if you think about it, you're over thinking the entire thing.

#SmokeWeedChillOut

Do I have to be in order to show how you are wrong? Didn't think so.. :S "Many people" does not make it correct, because if they said exactly what you said, I could say with confidence that they don't have a clue.

lol, you must be some arrogant individual if you think I have to be of such high status (based on the list of things you are saying I am not), just to say that you are wrong. :blackhat: And who are you? A software developer? Or a student still perhaps not even in college or university?

Keep saying I need to chill :smile: I know what you're doing, and avoiding the fact that you are wrong is definitely part of it... Nobody wants to read inaccurate information, so I'm making it a point to others that it is wrong terminology.

This program is what you are looking for, what you do is that you simple add the shortcut
to your taskbar and when you press the button you will be able to select what area you
want to take a screenshot off ( the entire screen or just parts of it) once you have selected
the area you want to capture the program will instantly upload your image to the internet
for easy sharing and for saving if you want that.

Quote:(04-25-2013, 06:53 PM)Katakitsu Wrote:

This program is what you are looking for, what you do is that you simple add the shortcut
to your taskbar and when you press the button you will be able to select what area you
want to take a screenshot off ( the entire screen or just parts of it) once you have selected
the area you want to capture the program will instantly upload your image to the internet
for easy sharing and for saving if you want that.

They aren't looking for a program to use, they are looking to make one. However, it appears to have turned into a debate.

Quote:(04-25-2013, 09:53 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

They aren't looking for a program to use, they are looking to make one. However, it appears to have turned into a debate.

Actually, both:
Quote:OP Wrote:If there already is a program i would like it but i would love for a tutorial a bit more.

Quote:(04-25-2013, 04:54 PM)cxS Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2013, 03:11 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

-- cxS

#SmokeWeedChillOut

Do I have to be in order to show how you are wrong? Didn't think so.. :S "Many people" does not make it correct, because if they said exactly what you said, I could say with confidence that they don't have a clue.

lol, you must be some arrogant individual if you think I have to be of such high status (based on the list of things you are saying I am not), just to say that you are wrong. :blackhat: And who are you? A software developer? Or a student still perhaps not even in college or university?

Keep saying I need to chill :smile: I know what you're doing, and avoiding the fact that you are wrong is definitely part of it... Nobody wants to read inaccurate information, so I'm making it a point to others that it is wrong terminology.

And whose to say you're correct? I'm going to believe many others, besides just you.
You're not nearly the best coder, so don't act like it :smile:

You're more ignorant than I am....
'I am right, you're wrong, the people who told you, you were right were also wrong. Listen to me because I'm right.'

What I'm doing? Yeah, I'm saying chill out because your so over the top. You want to act like the best when you and I both know you're nothing.

Quote:(04-26-2013, 07:01 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

And whose to say you're correct? I'm going to believe many others, besides just you.
You're not nearly the best coder, so don't act like it :smile:

You're more ignorant than I am....
'I am right, you're wrong, the people who told you, you were right were also wrong. Listen to me because I'm right.'

What I'm doing? Yeah, I'm saying chill out because your so over the top. You want to act like the best when you and I both know you're nothing.

Go ahead and believe false information then lol. The best replies you ever had to me was to say how I'm a lesser programmer than you seem to think I am instigating here. You can go apply for a programming/development job and share your information about what you think Invoking is, and embarrassed yourself. Closed minded people don't learn anything, and you're closed minded to changing your beliefs whether they are wrong or right, and unfortunately in this case they are 100% wrong. :smile:

Maybe when you actually learn about programming, and sway away from being a self-proclaimed programmer, will you actually understand how silly your believe is about invoking... By no means, have you ever even provided proof in your claim that I am wrong, you are right, so you have absolutely no credibility here. Any person with an ounce of common sense would see that.

For 17 years old, never even gone to college yet (most probably), and you're trying to act like you know better than me, even though I know for a fact that I have years of experience over your head? What a bad reputation you put on the Syndicate group. All you posted was your rep to get in, and that's evident based on your posts that you don't have anything else other than that number... :S

You don't have very good vocab apparently either. Ignorant, is trying to say someone is wrong, even though they provide proof for why you are wrong, when you can't provide any supporting evidence to rebuttal against the opposing claims. As I said though...

Quote:MSDN Wrote:Invoking an event - Once a class has declared an event, it can treat that event just like a field of the indicated delegate type. The field will either be null, if no client has hooked up a delegate to the event, or else it refers to a delegate that should be called when the event is invoked. Thus, invoking an event is generally done by first checking for null and then calling the event.

Invoking an event is done after the event itself is hooked up and as mentioned, done by seeing if it's viable to call the event (because it's not null), and then calling it. Did I not say that Invoking is more dealing with execution? :smile: Hooking up an event is different. You can't Invoke a hotkey, you can hook up a hotkey with an event, and invoke the event when the keypress triggers to invoke the event. Invoking an event, is thus essentially not at all different than phrases that describe invoking a method, or delegate, among other things. What they all have in common is that none of them are to do whatsoever, with "listening" as you seem to think. You've got some learning to do before you try to teach others what you think is their solution.

Hope you enjoy standing behind false information. :blackhat: Until then, be stubborn, it doesn't affect me... But you can't say that I am wrong, when you have no evidence to support what you are saying. And I can tell you, nothing as such even exists (if it's a credible source). You continue to believe that you think you know what Invoking is, and even after I've provided proof for why you are wrong (and yet you have not done the same in return), only shows that you're, perhaps incapable of comprehending/understanding the words that I have referenced in terms of what invoking really is?

How many more sources of solid proof do I have to provide to show you? Or is your ego causing all of this denial?

Also:
Quote:I am right, you're wrong, the people who told you, you were right were also wrong. Listen to me because I'm right.

Can you find those exact words from me using Ctrl+F? Or did you pull them out of your imagination based on words that you twisted using my original statements?

Nice, so is there a way i can get a tutorial thats a bit more visual? Unless i can use just the code that was posted before.