Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 863 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[Request] Screen capture

The code I posted before was for creating the screenshot image. Registering (a word i0xIllusi0n should have used) a hotkey, is different. And aside from that, you could also just hook the keyboard to respond to a specific key if you don't feel like creating a system-wide hotkey for this. A keyboard hook is most likely the way I would choose to go. Others who suggest GetAsyncKeyState() are lazy, and use it for a quick alternative, but it will use more resources for the fact that it is NOT event based, and thus you will be constantly checking for the key itself, which still may not be 100% accurate, which seems unethical for all of the function calls it would require to allow it to work; inefficient...

Quote:(04-26-2013, 12:03 AM)cxS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-25-2013, 09:53 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

They aren't looking for a program to use, they are looking to make one. However, it appears to have turned into a debate.

Actually, both:
Quote:OP Wrote:If there already is a program i would like it but i would love for a tutorial a bit more.

My bad.

Lol, I don't care how much "proof" you give me. I'd rather trust multiple people, who I actually trust, compared to 1 random person on the internet whose cocky and think they're the best in everything.
You have much to learn :)

So you do not "actually trust" MSDN documentation, created by the people that created the suite of .NET languages? You show more stupidity than you can even imagine.

Lets add StackOverflow to the mix:

Yes, "1 random person on the internet", along with MSDN documentation, and reputable StackOverflow references for proof, and you would rather believe a few of your friends, rather than perhaps a few hundred thousand people or more (I have no way to see the activity generated by a specific MSDN link or StackOverflow). Understand that even if a couple comments are made on MSDN or StackOverflow to improve the responses, and ensure an accurate reply to OP, many other individuals will read it, and if something is found wrong/inaccurate in terms of information given as feedback, another person will usually continue the discussion, otherwise ignore it (because they would have not said anything different), so there are much more people in that regard, contributing to the information than just the people that comment.

And again you act like what your saying has any ounce of truth lol. :rolleyes:

edit: Best link ever:

>> Invoking does not set up the event itself, it's the act of executing something when the event occurs.
Quote:Another use for function pointers is setting up "listener" or "callback" functions that are invoked when a particular event happens. The function is called, and this notifies your code that something of interest has taken place.

>> This part shows how Invoking means to basically make a "call".
Quote:Invoking
Invoke the function pointed to just as if you were calling a function.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

or you may optionally dereference the function pointer before calling the function it points to:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It may be fine for you to believe false truth's, but if you're trying to allow others to believe this false information then that is something entirely different. Keep it to yourself.

Keep it to myself?
Yeah, I'll keep real knowledge to myself <3 That's some real help right there.

I don't care what you say, especially since you're just some random person on a hacking forum. Personal friends of mine have ALL said it was invoke. Go ahead and keep trying to tell me it isn't :)

Thank you csX. That helps me out alot.

Quote:(04-27-2013, 02:03 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Keep it to myself?
Yeah, I'll keep real knowledge to myself <3 That's some real help right there.

I don't care what you say, especially since you're just some random person on a hacking forum. Personal friends of mine have ALL said it was invoke. Go ahead and keep trying to tell me it isn't :smile:

I don't have to tell you, if you had any ambition of learning you'd go out and see what it really means and why what you think is invoking, is not. You couldn't even do that when I provided you the evidence supporting why that is so, effectively helping you skip that step of having to find the information on your own. If they all say it is, then they are all just jokes like you. You and your group of friends will go nowhere in programming as you're obviously somehow getting wrong information, and are too stubborn to believe that it is not reliable information (even when proof is handed to you).

Where did they ever get the notion that invoking is what you say it is? Trace it back, I bet you where it originated, was in a place called "imagination", or was taken from a misunderstood page of text that one of your friends couldn't comprehend for what invoking means in the world of programming.

I'm done with you though, you're hopeless... And the best thing you did for this thread was continue a losing battle, with no "serious" help truly given towards OP. It's a waste of time for anyone listening to what you say for the fact that you don't give out accurate information, and also a waste of time trying to show you where that false information exists in your posts, therefore perhaps it would be better to avoid your posts altogether... And that would be my advice to anybody else.

Ironically, for the group that you have as your display, the requirement is a willingness to learn, and you show that you do not have it, because you don't accept changing your ways regardless of what other people say.

@OP - For registering system wide hotkeys:
RegisterHotKey function -

UnregisterHotKey function -

If you go with a keyboard hook, you can achieve that through these functions:
- SetWindowsHookEx
- UnhookWindowsHookEx
- CallNextHookEx
- GetModuleHandle

Haha, such a child you resort to insults like that?? xD
"By your age you still haven't hit puberty" - You don't even know how old I am lmao

You're running out of things to say so you resort to childish insults in an attempt to get somewhere. Only makes you worse.
Age does not show maturity. Age shows a maturity range. Clearly you're more immature than I am since you're going to sit here and resort to kid games. You may be older, who knows, I don't because I don't know how old you are. But you still are immature compared to me and most of the forum.

Since everybody can tell you're just running out of things to say and are only talking kid-style, I'm going to leave. You're not worth my time.

"Trying"? If you actually took the time to read, there was no attempt, anybody with common sense would be able to see how you are wrong based on the proof I have given... By your age you still haven't hit puberty I bet, so how can you judge someone with firsthand experience in the software development world when you haven't even seen that side of things yet?

Quote:Many many people have said it was invoking. Let's see, who will I trust, friends I know, or some cocky kid?

Who cares who you trust, if they tell you to jump off a cliff and someone points out that there is nothing but rocks at the bottom would you do it? That's no different than what you're doing here. And I'm nearly double your age, so keep going :smile:

"many many" means, more than hundreds of thousands of experienced developers out there on the technical communities? Perhaps 5-10 other young teenagers like yourself? Yet, you guys believe that you are the higher credible/reliable source of information? Give me a break... You're just a skid. The link you provided for OP you couldn't even determine whether it would work or not.

I still find it hilarious that you're busting your ass trying to prove me wrong. You and I both know you're nothing, so don't act like it lol.
Many many people have said it was invoking. Let's see, who will I trust, friends I know, or some cocky kid?