Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 475 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
SE Group?

Quote:(04-08-2019, 06:22 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2019, 03:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

That's not too expensive at $50 minimum between each member.

Give It some time, not everyone Is active and those who are, may well have missed this thread.

Yeah not bad. I hope that's the case. With the site closure, I'm sure some haven't been back since. Hopefully someone comes through :smile:

If you still want to do this come June-ish I'd commit to it. Strapped for cash at the moment, but I've always wanted to lead a group on the forum.

Quote:(04-08-2019, 06:08 PM)ELIXM Wrote:

what would the money be going to? I'm really needing an investment for some money coming in as theres some BS in my irl atm :smile: </3 This sounds like something I'd love. as long as I wont suffer any major consequences ofc, which i do not foresee

Unless you can monetize the group without breaking any of @"Oni"'s group policies then you can make money, although monetizing a group hardly seems like the best investment of your money.

Dang I didn't even read this til now. I could've put forward the money for now and accepted that later but it's too late. Sale was extended and is now over

I would be interested in this as well!

Last call for an active user who is interested in this group. I know I will be inactive shortly and would like someone who can manage, preferably someone who can also support the financials of the group creation as well but that is not required.

Well, I can help to manage the group, about the financials, I'm not ready yet, because I haven't made any good amounts of money SEing

Im down. let me know if you still want to create this endeavor.

I'll let you all know in the near future how I am proceeding. I know for sure comes August I will not be very active on here so there's no point in setting up a group that will be inactive from a management position.

I've had quite a few people contact me asking to be a part of this group, despite the fact it doesn't yet exist. I hope an arrangement can be made for the management of the group as there is already a fair amount of interest. Good luck to all involved.

as I said count me down... we can split the fee among all of us in that way it shouldn't be much.

Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

Quote:(04-28-2019, 04:52 PM)t3h4x Wrote:

Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

if you pay thats would be fine :p