Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 475 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
SE Group?

Count me in!

Could you PM me the details when it's up and running?

Quote:(04-28-2019, 04:52 PM)t3h4x Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

From experience of running a group and seeing the development of other groups, it is good to have activity requirements and an application process. I'd highly recommend it for whoever manages the group. Groups have failed in the past due to inactivity of its members.

Quote:(04-28-2019, 03:02 PM)Kawa Wrote:

as I said count me down... we can split the fee among all of us in that way it shouldn't be much.

Strait McCool's main concern seems to be about how the group will be run/managed. Perhaps you guys can discuss how you will go about managing the group?

Quote:(04-28-2019, 11:07 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2019, 04:52 PM)t3h4x Wrote:

Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

From experience of running a group and seeing the development of other groups, it is good to have activity requirements and an application process. I'd highly recommend it for whoever manages the group. Groups have failed in the past due to inactivity of its members.

Quote:(04-28-2019, 03:02 PM)Kawa Wrote:

as I said count me down... we can split the fee among all of us in that way it shouldn't be much.

Strait McCool's main concern seems to be about how the group will be run/managed. Perhaps you guys can discuss how you will go about managing the group?

Correct, I've had the money since day 1. I thought splitting costs with another member would help with leading as tier 2 allows for 2 leaders and if I'm inactive it wouldn't mean anything because the group is not under 1 ownership.

I will be revisiting this topic with the admin. Stay tuned!

I sent you a pm.... forgive me I wont be able to be online these days , I just became a father. will be more active like in a week or so.

Quote:(04-30-2019, 09:04 PM)Kawa Wrote:

I sent you a pm.... forgive me I wont be able to be online these days , I just became a father. will be more active like in a week or so.

Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha. Big congratulations btw!

Quote:(04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (04-30-2019, 09:04 PM)Kawa Wrote:

Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha. Big congratulations btw!

What info are you after?

You can purchase the group, and select for someone else to run it in your place while you're away - if that option works for you.

Quote:(05-01-2019, 12:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (04-30-2019, 09:04 PM)Kawa Wrote:

What info are you after?

You can purchase the group, and select for someone else to run it in your place while you're away - if that option works for you.

Logistics of the actual group for example haha. I'm no graphics expert or anything.

Quote:(05-01-2019, 01:32 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (05-01-2019, 12:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

What info are you after?

Logistics of the actual group for example haha. I'm no graphics expert or anything.

It's possible we could have someone do your userbar so that it matches. Are you also thinking of graphics for thread headers etc?

Quote:(05-01-2019, 01:32 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'm no graphics expert or anything.

This Is not an Issue.

There are a number of members who're well and truly capable In fulfilling your needs.