Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Sites which have been successful and unsuccessful

I was thinking of starting this thread to let everyone post what’s been successful and what hasn’t been recently. With which methods were used. I plan to add after u hear back from places I’m giving a shot

Selfriges DNA
Razer EB
Amazon DNA
Amazon PEB
Boze EB
Sony EB
New Balance PEB
Adidas PEB
Feelunique PEB
Asics DNA
Asos PEB
Zalando PEB

I think it'd also be useful to list the countries (or the regions, at least) where the SEs have been carried out.

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Sony PS5. Same method as with the Xbox.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy.

Quote:(05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:
I feel like we have a list already. This is a really solid list.
I'm curious about the PS5 though because I've been trying to acquire one. Will PM

Quote: (05-18-2022, 05:25 PM)Piero 88 Wrote:

Selfriges DNA
Razer EB
Amazon DNA
Amazon PEB
Boze EB
Sony EB
New Balance PEB
Adidas PEB
Feelunique PEB
Asics DNA
Asos PEB
Zalando PEB
That's crazy. I feel like a noob. Recently I've only had a few attempts and successes, but these days I don't really do much.
Did Amazon(wanted to give ftid a try), OnePlus, SSENSE and a few lower end stuff.

Quote:(05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:

I'm curious, how do you do the instant scan? Do you go through an insider, do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it for you?

Quote:(05-18-2022, 08:27 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

I'm curious, how do you do the instant scan? Do you go through an insider, do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it for you?

There are tons of them that does that for you. Check the marketplace. I've heard of insiders and UPS Tools that can edit the status like return to sender, damaged/refused etc of the tracking number while in transit and still you get it delivered and it does not shows on tracking that you received it and you get your refund. My guess this will patched pretty soon. I heard that UPS caught some employees doing this.

Quote:(05-18-2022, 10:04 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 08:27 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

There are tons of them that does that for you. Check the marketplace. I've heard of insiders and UPS Tools that can edit the status like return to sender, damaged/refused etc of the tracking number while in transit and still you get it delivered and it does not shows on tracking that you received it and you get your refund. My guess this will patched pretty soon. I heard that UPS caught some employees doing this.
I get a bad vibe from this whole UPS instant refund thing. Why's a company like UPS open to such a vulnerability? I honestly wonder if it's a trap to catch fraudsters lol. And let's say it's not and they finally investigate it thoroughly, what then? It just doesn't make sense, the driver has a tracker showing he went to the location and delivered it so why would a presumably experienced driver make a mistake. Let's say the driver's fine with this approach, who's holding the bag, UPS? I don't think so. I've got a lot of questions and it seems a little too strange. This whole carrier insider thing is new (or maybe just public now) and I suspect they'll be taking it seriously. @

what do you think?
I'm just rambling tho

Quote:(05-18-2022, 05:25 PM)Piero 88 Wrote:

Selfriges DNA
Razer EB
Amazon DNA
Amazon PEB
Boze EB
Sony EB
New Balance PEB
Adidas PEB
Feelunique PEB
Asics DNA
Asos PEB
Zalando PEB

How easy was Selfridges?

Quote:(05-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 10:04 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 08:27 PM)futterbuckz Wrote:

I get a bad vibe from this whole UPS instant refund thing. Why's a company like UPS open to such a vulnerability? I honestly wonder if it's a trap to catch fraudsters lol. And let's say it's not and they finally investigate it thoroughly, what then? It just doesn't make sense, the driver has a tracker showing he went to the location and delivered it so why would a presumably experienced driver make a mistake. Let's say the driver's fine with this approach, who's holding the bag, UPS? I don't think so. I've got a lot of questions and it seems a little too strange. This whole carrier insider thing is new (or maybe just public now) and I suspect they'll be taking it seriously. @

what do you think?
I'm just rambling tho

My thoughts exactly. Seems like a ticking time bomb, especially when you consider all the intermediaries.

When it comes to SE, employees are a company’s biggest weakness so I’m not surprised some would take advantage of a flaw in the system, but the risk of something going wrong seems pretty high. It’s also possible I’m too much of a control freak to let something like this into a third party’s hand.

Thank you for the info nonetheless and apologies for hijacking the thread.

As of April and May 2022:

Bose: warranty claim and FTID variation. Took 5 weeks.
Sonos: warranty claim and FTID variation, several times.
Logitech: warranty claim, they ask for a lot of proofs and are notoriously difficult to work with.
Sony: warranty claim and FTID variation. Their subcontractor for warranty repairs/replacements in Canada has the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered. Took 6 weeks to get my replacement.
Philips: warranty claim, online chat. A LOT of times. Gotta love them Sonicare toothbrushes. Takes 20 mins tops. Didn’t have to send anything back. Great customer service. Probably saturated now.
Ecobee: warranty claim, didn’t have to send anything back.
Eufy: warranty claim and FTID variation. Excellent customer service. Took about a week but fairly easy.
BenQ: warranty claim and FTID variation. Took a while but all in all pretty easy too.
Apple: warranty claim and FTID variation. They told me they received an empty box (I sent a promo letter to another office in their building so I knew they were full of shit). Took several escalations and an investigation. Not for the faint of heart. Worth the trouble, got a $7K MacBook Pro out of it.
Lululemon (the wife likes yoga): easiest partial ever. Refunded on the spot, returned the rest in store.
Google: partial. Super easy, no questions asked.
Amazon: sealed box. Didn’t work the last 4 times with tech items. My account is turbo flagged so that definitely played a role but it seems to be a hit or miss even with clean accounts.
Devialet (high end speakers): warranty claim. Didn’t work as they track who sells which serial and have tight verifications in place.