Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 443 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Sub or dubbed anime.

Hello all,

I would like everyone thoughts on anime when it comes to sub or dubbed.
Me personally, I love dubbed just so I can watch the anime while understanding what they're saying. If I watch sub, My eyes would be more focused on the text then the anime itself. lol

Would like your thoughts on what you like more and why.

For those that don't watch anime, sub ovbs stands for sub titles and dub is English or so. hard to explain but, yeah.

Hi @"Mimiakira" ,

Obvio, my vote goes for dubbed.

On the other hand, watching with sub has it's own advantages like you get to learn a new language, also original sounds more realistic compared to dub.

Quote:(07-09-2018, 08:18 AM)d4kota Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi @"Mimiakira" ,

Obvio, my vote goes for dubbed.

On the other hand, watching with sub has it's own advantages like you get to learn a new language, also original sounds more realistic compared to dub.

Well, I will take that on board since, I'm interested in taking Japanese and German lessons.

For me it's dubbed for the same reason @"Mimiakira" gave.

Quote:(07-08-2018, 02:27 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello all,

I would like everyone thoughts on anime when it comes to sub or dubbed.
Me personally, I love dubbed just so I can watch the anime while understanding what they're saying. If I watch sub, My eyes would be more focused on the text then the anime itself. lol

Would like your thoughts on what you like more and why.

For those that don't watch anime, sub ovbs stands for sub titles and dub is English or so. hard to explain but, yeah.

Subbed in most cases, since Anime Characters sound weird in the voices of American Actors, and Lip syncing issues take me out of the immersion.. There are some Anime that I still enjoy dubbed, like Code Geass or the Perfect Dub of Fate/Zero

Subbed all the way!
Don't really like dubbed. Doesn't seem original. I admit it's bias lol

Definitely subbed with the exceptions such as Pokemon and the like. The dubbed voice acting doesn't feel very "authentic" and it's sooooooo strange to me.

Mate... so many sub people and not enough dub haha.

While I love those martial arts movies with the subtitles (such as the old Bruce Lee movies), anime fits better dubbed.

I'm planning to movie into sub since, I'm interest in learning Japanese.