Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 823 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[THOR - "KNIGHT OF HONER!"] - RIP My Friend! - Missed by many!

~ HEY THOR BUDDY! YOU ARE DEEPLY AND HONESTLY MISSED BY MANY!~

RECONSIDER AND GET BACK AS "THOR! THE ONE AND ONLY!

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF US THAT THINK YOU BELONG WITH FAMILY!

"F*** THE LEECHERS! THEY WILL BE BORN DAILY!

[Image: welcome.gif]

POST YOUR STUFF IN VIP SECTION! LOL ;-)

[Image: angry.gif] "WE WANT YOU BACK
!"[Image: cool.gif]
You may all leave a reply as vote!

CopyMyCash

Yes, hurry home, Thor! [Image: verysad.gif]

Come Back Thor!!! I Let You Kiss My Sista!!!

"... I am the god of Thunder, lord of the savage Lightning, the very skies must tremble when speaks The Mighty Thor! "

I say "YES" to the mighty Thor's return! [Image: 42rock.gif]

CopyMyCash, he was always here.
I see him everyday online here with his new account although it is different now that he wasn't actively post a reply or do something to contribute. Well it is better rather than turning this forum into a war zone forum. If someone contribute something, its much better to not expect in return. Yes, we get angry with the leechers but we had limit on it on how properly we will deal with it. The fact he chosen to leave or retire from contribution. We respect that and that would be his choice. We just move on from here as there are lot of other people here who still contribute much and at the same time respect each other. That would be much important.

Cheers,
DD

come back friend
first person requested help here and he was on time

come back thor.

@ Direct Download! I understand! War Zone's are there to much all ready!

Kinda works 2 Ways! Leechers should be penalyzed for talking trash to those sharing and caring for "THE BESTBLACKHATFORUM" on the intire INTERNET! LOL ;-)

I Will Edit The Title! ;-)

Thanks for your reply!

CMC [Image: cool.gif]

I do miss posts from thor.
will be nice to have him back!

agree... .