Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 183 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Unauthorized paypal payment "PATCH"

Quote:(01-13-2023, 05:44 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-11-2023, 04:08 AM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (01-07-2023, 08:43 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Believe me I was also surprised

You have told me in pm's that you received a letter from a debt collection company and contacted by PayPal too, you said you would provide evidence of said letter and contact several days ago and have notprovided it. So I am here to state that what you have said is simply untrue and informing everyone who reads this also. PayPal UA still exists and is not patched, it simply needs to be done correctly.
Dude are you crazy? I decided not to send because there is my real information on the letter

Quote: (01-11-2023, 05:33 AM)Gelbux Wrote:

i did pp ua 1k one month ago and still works, im aging now an other pp account to try again
They will re-charge you

The personal details could easily be redacted in paint or a simple photo editor. You are simply spreading false information in regards to PayPal UA for some reason. I do not understand why

Quote:(01-13-2023, 06:18 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (01-13-2023, 05:44 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

You have told me in pm's that you received a letter from a debt collection company and contacted by PayPal too, you said you would provide evidence of said letter and contact several days ago and have notprovided it. So I am here to state that what you have said is simply untrue and informing everyone who reads this also. PayPal UA still exists and is not patched, it simply needs to be done correctly.
Dude are you crazy? I decided not to send because there is my real information on the letter

i did pp ua 1k one month ago and still works, im aging now an other pp account to try again
They will re-charge you

The personal details could easily be redacted in paint or a simple photo editor. You are simply spreading false information in regards to PayPal UA for some reason. I do not understand why
yes clearly but I was just too lazy to do it but believe me this strategy no longer works now continue to work with it soon you will come back to this thread to confirm my own I have no interest in lying I have a billion different strategies that always work

Quote:(01-13-2023, 06:18 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

They will re-charge you

Were you ever re-charged?

Quote:(12-30-2022, 01:09 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Hello guys I come here to warn you that the "unauthorized payment on paypal" strategy no longer works, now when you place a paypal order verified that the billing address, the ip address, the first name, and the 'email address must match the paypal account so the unauthorized payment strategy can no longer work by trying to pretend that another user is using your paypal account

sorry guys for my disgusting english, i'm french

I've tried this method where you buy something, say an iPhone, for collection under a different name and different IP using PayPal and then dispute this later with own IP saying you lost your phone and the thief used it to buy an iPhone. It worked for me some time ago but not sure if it still works

Quote: (05-14-2023, 10:49 PM)AbuAhmed911 Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2022, 01:09 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Hello guys I come here to warn you that the "unauthorized payment on paypal" strategy no longer works, now when you place a paypal order verified that the billing address, the ip address, the first name, and the 'email address must match the paypal account so the unauthorized payment strategy can no longer work by trying to pretend that another user is using your paypal account

I've tried this method where you buy something, say an iPhone, for collection under a different name and different IP using PayPal and then dispute this later with own IP saying you lost your phone and the thief used it to buy an iPhone. It worked for me some time ago but not sure if it still works

Also, they haven't banned my account or anything just limited it, wanting me to upload some documents. Other than that they haven't done anything about it as from their POV it seemed like I was robbed.

CONGRATS!! :xd:

Quote:(01-07-2023, 12:20 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2022, 01:09 PM)E4erreur404 Wrote:

Im not sure what method you were using but I theorycrafted my own based off what I saw about and I got confirmation of a refund for an "Unauthorized Transaction" today, totalling £3000. So it is definitely still working.

Quote:(05-14-2023, 12:19 AM)shadowshaymin Wrote:

Quote: (01-13-2023, 06:18 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

They will re-charge you

Were you ever re-charged?

Nope, has been months and never re-charged, paypal account still useable and absolutely fine as well.