Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 914 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What Anti-Virus do you use?

Quote:(05-03-2013, 03:34 AM)Ruskin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I had AVG free and it was missing virus' that I know I had in a folder, and it took more about 7 scans to catch it. which I don't understand, it should catch the problem the first time. plus it seemed inefficient at the time compared to other anti-virus programs I was looking at, kaspersky looks wonderful too.
Well it's free so one can't complain, I agree it's not the best one.
But it's definitely the best free one.

I'm using avast and malwarebytes.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials. Its the most non intrusive, lightweight and best antivirus I have ever use. Of course you need a genuine copy of Windows to use this. I also have Spybot Search and Destroy and HiJackThis if something happens. So, sometimes even though you have a good antivirus, common sense is still the most efficient.

I used to have a McAfee Antivirus, but now I've switched to Microsoft Security Essentials after my McAfee subscription expired. AVG is good but my laptop keeps hanging.

I use MSE last time but now I use avast. MSE is pretty good cause it's not annoying and free.

I just use AVG free. I try really hard not to get viruses in the first place though.