Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1080 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What is your favourite kind of smartphone?

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-13-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:

I still recall my first phone, being the NEC P3.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh shit. I'm curious more about the NEC P3. 1 thing, does it store phone numbers?

From memory, I believe It was a maximum of 20 numbers.

Though, I don't think It had the capability of assigning names to their respective numbers.

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:48 PM)reGEN Wrote:

One that doesn't:
  • have a fragile screen/chassis,
  • have backdoors,
  • have bloatware,
  • have a trash battery life...

Oh wait... :notamused:

Good luck with that.

In terms of the first three, I suggest turning back the clock and purchase the

Quote:(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:

I still recall my first phone, being the NEC P3.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh shit. I'm curious more about the NEC P3. 1 thing, does it store phone numbers?

Though, I don't think It had the capability of assigning names to their respective numbers.

Only if they were still used to these days. The protection of security would be there but, the hardware side of things wouldn't be good.

Quote:(07-14-2018, 03:21 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Only if they were still used to these days. The protection of security would be there but, the hardware side of things wouldn't be good.

Without going Into specifics, a lot who utilize cell phones for malicious Intent, opt for older models.

As such, they don't have cell phone sensors etc that can be used to track their activity. I can name each sensor, It's usage and vulnerability and how It can track a given user both on a personal and geographical level. But It's beyond the scope of this post to do so.

Stock Android and decent specs under a good budget. And not to forget good after-sales services.

Quote:(07-16-2018, 11:45 AM)Dean Winchester Wrote:

Stock Android and decent specs under a good budget. And not to forget good after-sales services.

I own an Android cell phone and whilst It serves me very well Indeed, I don't like the Idea of dealing with an OS (for obvious reasons) developed by Google.

The device Is great, no complaints on my end.

Quote:(07-16-2018, 11:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-16-2018, 11:45 AM)Dean Winchester Wrote:

I own an Android cell phone and whilst It serves me very well Indeed, I don't like the Idea of dealing with an OS (for obvious reasons) developed by Google.

So you more of a skinned OS? What device do you have these days?

I could say android to my list since, some provide the quality of being functional compared to apple but, Nokia is being my thing when I grew up. had 14 buttons with couple of games on it.

Quote:(07-16-2018, 12:13 PM)Dean Winchester Wrote:

Quote: (07-16-2018, 11:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-16-2018, 11:45 AM)Dean Winchester Wrote:

So you more of a skinned OS? What device do you have these days?

I still own an Android (and have done so for many years), but given Google tracks a lot of your activity, I'm not too keen on the OS.

I only use It for general research whilst at work, bookmark the pages and transfer everything at home.

If you're on a tight budget, I would recommend the LG G3 (about 50-60$ on ebay)
Great screen, nice button placement (on the back), and good resolution. Only drawback is the batteries. You might have to purchase extras.