Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 862 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
invisible ink help

So i recently got a HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer and i thought i could get disappearing ink for the printer so i could do the lit method but when i searched online i realised you need a epson printer lol, anyone know if its still possible with a hp one?

Nope inivisible ink dont work i was trying and they called police in packstation they were aware of it somehow not worth

Quote:(09-03-2022, 12:17 AM)nibletton Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nope inivisible ink dont work i was trying and they called police in packstation they were aware of it somehow not worth
Fuck sake, now am stuck with a massive printer lol

sheee.... well f it then

Quote:(09-03-2022, 01:55 AM)djduderizx Wrote:

That's why "researching" Is paramount prior to formulating the SE.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 01:55 AM)djduderizx Wrote:

That's why "researching" Is paramount prior to formulating the SE.

facts

Did the Ink not dissapear and they could see your contact info?

If so did the ink look completely out of place?

I've been researching on trying this SE and if it's not working that'd save me some money.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 10:01 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

I've been researching on trying this SE and if it's not working that'd save me some money.
The Issue Is, the timing of the Ink disappearing needs to be pretty accurate, which can be difficult to calculate storage and transit time.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Ah what time will it be best for it to dissapear? on the initial transit, i.e on the van. Or in the sorting facility?
To play It safe, just after It leaves the carrier's depot.

The driver will have hundreds of packages on board, hence It'll be extremely difficult (If not Impossible) to Identify the one with no details on the label.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 10:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 10:01 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

The Issue Is, the timing of the Ink disappearing needs to be pretty accurate, which can be difficult to calculate storage and transit time.

Ah what time will it be best for it to dissapear? on the initial transit, i.e on the van. Or in the sorting facility?