Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 206 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
should I stop?

Rate both of them, also if you think i should stop please tell me.

Backround: Moon with a transparent background, darker one is the original.
Foreground: the head and shoulders of Knight Artorias from Dark Souls 3

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Some things I noticed:
-Looks like you went around the entire moon with the eraser tool. Edges look warped and it doesn't look nice at all.
-That render does not blend well at all with the moon. Too many colors on that render and none of them match up with the moon well.
-Why a brown moon with a blue... thing? Does not fit well at all.
-What were you aiming for when you made this? What was the purpose here? Because all I see is you put a video game character that you like on a render of the moon, erased the background and uploaded it.

So far I'd go with a very serious 1/10. Looks like you put 2 stickers on top of each other and ta-da, complete.

Blurred edges are not aesthetically appealing. Work on rendering a bit more.

Not good, but don't stop.

It is not good, but you can always improve and get better.
You should continue learning and improving your skills.

It's not terrible, it's mainly that the image quality difference between the two is distracting, you should find out how to fix that

We all gotta start somewhere, right? Try to blend it. If you are using Photoshop, try adding in a color filter, try out the burn/dodge tool, etc.

Keep practicing to improve!

I think all the above members have summed It up.

Take It as constructive criticism, hence Improve on your weaknesses. Definitely do not stop. We're all beginners at some point, and can only get better with dedication and practice.

Its okay-ish.

Practice using the pen tool for selection paths around images you want to cut out, its much more precise than eraser.

Quote:(02-09-2017, 05:00 PM)Satan Wrote:

Its okay-ish.

Practice using the pen tool for selection paths around images you want to cut out, its much more precise than eraser.

Did you just assume my tool? dont EVER assume my tool again.

kek

btw i was using gimp and the line selector thing.

Quote:(02-13-2017, 06:07 PM)Nacho Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2017, 05:00 PM)Satan Wrote:

Its okay-ish.

Did you just assume my tool? dont EVER assume my tool again.

kek

btw i was using gimp and the line selector thing.

Don't use gimp lol.