Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
CODE about a FaceBook online game !!! Exchange !

he suggested me to use keylogger but he said it might not be worth the risk as it might be a deadend in the end .

for sure you have or simply make an alt account for tests
that xml file works especially for the 1rst mission for lvl 0 newbie and you won't care much about that alt account.

let's make this work :biggrin:
it seems he's mroe professional, I jsut heard about that logger but yet didn't used... ofc

So hwo is it going... do somebody got a way for this xml file or any other way using Cheat Engine ????

progress 0 . Cheat engine doesnt work .. There are some fake hacks available i guess LOl

no no

Cheat Engine did worked to me but instead of makign warehouse grow instantly like on Backyard Monsters, they just stopped lol...

found no way to make it faster , nto slower.

yeah but it can't rlly scan flash well enough
better told, it can't at all lol only elements on teh page.. where hte entire game isj ust 1 element

that .xml file posted here on youtube is fake, it's not related with GO2, it's with Ninja Saga... which is as well her other video's topic.

Working on a swf edit to autorespond properly tho
for now I found the has and calls when the game loads the resource data... if I manage to intercept that....

Hi is it true that charles debugger and ce can be used in farmvile,cityville to get instant exp gain, cash and coins? Ive tried using ce in both games but I just get disconnected from the game often.

The values come out but dont stay forever.
Would there ba possibility for Mafia Wars to be able to be hacked using ce as well?

Is there any way make Barn Buddy Credit ? or any Hack there ?